The Revolution

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 38
The Revolution will be cool because it will let the players play past 20 years ago Nintendo games on the system...It will come your way in mid-2006!

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1324
the ps3 sounds cool...wut is the revolution...put me on ur buddylist i am Runningstud24@aol.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1325
hey is monkeyjack back from bootcamp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
i don't know... the revolution is a game system...and sorry I can't do that...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
why not i hae asked for about 8 months just please and im not a stalker

Gold Member

Post Number: 1334
i mean have

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
you know i'm jak (jak&daxter'sgirl), but i had 2 go 2 my other username because i dunno what happen 2 my other one. you live in Yakima right? But anyways back on the topic, I'm gonna get the 360 and probably the ps3 too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
i'm getting the 360 bc of some of the games that r gonna come out on the 360, like dead or alive 4, i think ninja gaiden 2...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1338
ya ur right and u lie in spokane but y get both just get the ps3

Gold Member

Post Number: 1339
i mean live not lie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
you're 13?....no, 360 because of DOA 4! :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
oh & halo 3! <-----these emoticons r so much fun! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1886
sure are .....lol

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 825
wow

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1678
bevis and butt head are funny

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1960
i am a role model

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4502
"New"
Thread
us
use
next >>>>>>>>>>.......Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4517
http://channels.netscape.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte/babynames/babyn ames&floc=HR-1_T

weird no1 name huh - i never heard it b4 .......

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 532
I'd say it's a weird name......I'm surprised that Andrew made it only to number 10. I know A LOT of Andrew's. That name is deff over used.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3927
Never heard of Aidan, alot of those names are really plain

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4525
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/187467.html

weird that comment GW made with my name in it ....

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 533
that was not cool, I don't know how people can be so rude and comment on other people, espically if they have nothing to do with it. He should just go back to where he came from if he's going to continue to be rude. I know he knows his stuff very good, but he don't have to act that way about it. If he find all the questions dumb and pointless, then maybe he shouldn't post at all. that's my 2 cents, and I'm sticking to it :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4532
Not sure it he 'dogged' me there or was making a point that the deed he was talking about is so easy 2 do that any1 can do it . I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not . But i'm not gonna ask 'd great 1' .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4536
have u dudes not seen this show ?????.......

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/187792.html

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 536
maybe he never, but it looked like it too me tho. Either way, he was grouchy about it.

btw, You, Chauncey and Chad really know your stuff too ya know. Just because he has more post counts than you guys, doesn't mean he knows any more. I hope to learn as much as you guys do one day, so you keep doing what your doing, and me, along with everyone else, will learn from you guys.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4538
well thanx - that means alot

see its like this if ur interested in something like in this case car audio , u read/learn alot by paying attention 2 it & get into it cause there was a time all i needed was just something 2 hear along d commute but now in my ride i demand something as good or better than what i have @ home so i began 2 take interest in it .
U don't have 2 have yrs of experience like those old timers but once u know d correct theory & use alot of common sense then u can help ur self .

Don't think i mentioned this 2 u guys b4 but i used 2 b a Welder/Fabricator - SELF TAUGHT , same principle i applied in my former trade . Learnt as i went along & stuff came out like i been doing it yrs now & ppl were amazed when i said '1st time' after i did it .

Bottom line - put ur mind 2 it & u will be successful .........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4539
Hmmmmm- i just left 2 take a shower & came back 2 see that d Sub section crashed again ........

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 453
hey chauncey just got home fromt he a## whooping of the jags sorry man maybe next year lol pats all the way lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3942
it was close during the first half,but the pats showed why they where the champs

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3946
http://cgi.ebay.com/JACOB-CO-JC-50-MULTI-COLOR-DIAMOND-WATCH-27ct_W0QQitemZ50731 77234QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 537
that's an expensive watch, but I don't like the way it looks

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1740
what's up guys.

charlie i take it from reading your post that you went to the patriots game. damn you lucky azz. lol.

Rovin-after reading that post GW posted, it is hard to determine why he posted using your name. it can be cause he posted right after yours and he wanted to say someone's sister so since your name was right there he decided to use yours. but if he meant it as an insult to you, platinum member or not that is uncalled for and he would be an azzwhore.

hey guys i just changed my cell phone friday. i got one that has bluetooth capability. so i got the bluetooth earphone too. when i want to make a call i just push the button on my ear piece and just say the number. then the phone says back the number i said. after that i just simply say "yes" and the phone dials that number. i don't have to take the phone out of my pocket to make the call. it is awesome.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4543
hey i just logged on - got up round 11.15am my time & now having my breastfast of bread/cheese/butter with a bit of pepper sauce -lol

will have 2 go make lunch just now then go work on my ride

see how easily d day is done ......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4545
hey - u all saw this ???.......

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/188223.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1746
i took a glance at it. those things kinda make me sick.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3974
lol^^u got a weak stomach chad??, do u ride roller coasters and stuff

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1748
i could ride rollercoasters. lol. i just can't watch things getting killed. lol.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3995
what about scary movies??

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4000
<<4000

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 454
lol thats amazing i wish i could eat that much but then again if i could i would be fat and ya chad your guess would be right i went to the game it was awesome but freezing out and i made the mistake of not to ear more than 1 pair of socks or boots just wore shoes and socks and my feet went numb 45 mins b4 the game lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1751
sounds like fun. did you also have a tailgate party before the game?

chauncey-congrats on your 4000th post. would you consider yourself to be a "post ho"? lol

also i try not to watch scary movies. hard for me to sleep at night. lol. no seriously i really don't like horror movies. i am more of a comedy or action movie guy.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4554
Got it all connected 2day & WOOOOOOW - SOUNDS DAMN GOOOOOD ! ...well its me so it must sound good -lol

have a few loose ends 2 neaten 2morrow & a gotta get d digital camera from my bro so will run a thread maybe Tues wed latest

& d good news is my headlights r NOT blinking ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4556
oh nice post count there CB - do 95 more & u will be in d top 10

i just landed @ no. 7 !!! -lol ...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1756
i just realized something rovin. you have a wagon right? you are lucky. that means the subs would be in the listening cabin. damn it must sound awesome in your car. lol.

hey do you guys ever watch "extreme makeover-home edition"? doesn't that show just brings tears to your eyes? lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4559
darn right - thats why i bought a wagon in d 1st place ...heh ,some songs had me feeling like 2 sledged hammers were hitting me hard . Needless 2 say rear view mirror keeps movin outta place .

Oh btw - i busted that myth rearfill is a waste of time cause my ride just feels like ur in the middle of all d speakers & with my 860 deck u can tone up/down either f/r 2 suit u though i keep all settings fairly flat .......

saw that show 1 or 2 times & there's other stuff more interesting 2 me 2 c ....

I like shows like THIS OLD HOUSE / ASK THIS OLD HOUSE / NEW YANKEE WORKSHOP .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4041
American Chopper is going the way of pim.p my ride, there starting a show where they fix or build people bikes.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 456
no chad we tailgated afta the game it was to cold out b4 and we just sat there and talked for like 2 and a half hours before the game cause her dog died like an hour before we left for the game and i agree with you on the horror movies i hate them and like action and comedy movies but on sat my gf is gonna make me go to that movie hostil not looking forward to it

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4572
yea me too on d horror movies - don't think i ever saw 1 ! , thats just too disturbing .

i like comedies & action alot but i hardly ever waych movies these days cause i'd rather b on this forum instead .............

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1757
your are the coolest rovin. lol. no sarcasm here.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1758
hey i was just reading this thread from the beginning and its kinda funny. that british power dude really wants to be on her buddylist huh? and she told him flat out no cause she has a boyfriend. lol. its good stuff.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4579
i'm thinking like Jill got hitched or sumtin cause she used 2 b a reg on here & Muddy & i used 2 post with her about games about 4mths back .
She was a resident evil & silent hill type of gal & like DOA & some action games too .

Even though i'm chicken @ horror movies ironically i just luv resident evil & silent hill ! - lol . Finished RE 1/2/3 on d ps1 & d 1st Silent hill was 1 of d best gaming experiences of all time - playing that game makes hair on ur neck stand up ! .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1760
rovin-last night i got a little piece of mdf and covered the port on my box. i didn't really listen last night but on my way to work this morning i had a chance to really listen to it. it sounds sooooooooo much better than when it was ported. i am gonna build a sealed box now. i didn't realize how much better it sounds sealed. imagine if i had a sealed box built well it would sound so awesome. you were right as usual. damn where would i be without you. lol.

i tried playing resident evil before. its too scary for me. lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4581
just back - i went out 4 a haircut . i know u guys pay us$15/20 but here we pay tt$15 (us$2.38), shave is also $15 here !!!..but i never let anybody shave me -heh ....

once d Qts is below 0.5 its rec that it should be sealed . Since my R is 0.47 i might try sealed too & c how it goes cause that spl right now is rattling my little brain -lol

Great thing about building a sealed is that its so darn simple with basically no fussing over dimentions .....

U think RE is scary thats peanuts compared 2 Silent Hill - no other can come even near it , though d RE4 looks very good too ...hey we r actually talking about games in d games section -lol ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1761
i am going to build a strong sealed box. i am gonna double up on the front and back of the box. also i am going to make it so i can flush mount the sub. it is going to be one awesome box.

or should i double up on the sides of the box? so it will be 1.5 inch mdf all around.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4583
that would b 1 heavy ess box !

- imo i'd say 1" all around except on front u could do that 2 x .75 to get it flush mount should be enough

hey u cing that isaac vs optidriven conversation is going on both amp/sub section - i'm d anon who said he get schooled - LOL .

Optidriven seems 2 b a experienced & samrt guy from his previous post but idk y he's bigging up lanzar so much . In my country some ppl talk like him about Boss amps/HUs , they do their job but r nowhere near better brands .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1763
hey rovin after i get kinda sick of my setup around may or june, my next amps are going to be zapco.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1764
btw rovin are you getting lazy on me. you used to post your stories here but now i have to read it in the subwoofer section. you know from that thread "just funny stuff". lol. its cool. either way i get my stories so thanks. i enjoyed the recent ones.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4586
DUDE ! - u r moving so flipping fast !

from a guy who less than 3 mths ago had audiobutt subs 2 Zapco !

ur bank acc must be reading near E by now - lol

Hmmmm - we might c u by xmas with some Sinfoni/Xtant/Arc or Harrison Labs stuff @ this rate -lol ....gonna git me some lunch so i'll b back in a while ..........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 546
Hey rovin, I seen your post in "My First System" how you said it wasn't my first system. I should have cleared that up before, lol. This is how it is: My gf got a car before me, so she bought all that other stuff when she first got it (pyramid subs, cuspid amp,) We both HATED how it sounded so she "upgraded" to sony, which was just as bad. However, on her most recent system, I bought the amp and she bought the sub. (Rockford amp and Infinity sub). Even tho I paid for some of it, it was still considered paritally my system, but not in my car. However, now I have my own car with my own system. Very confuzing, but hopefully you can pick sense to that....haha

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4593
ok i get it - u did systems b4 but this is ur real own 1st system ...cool ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1765
wuts up young james. how is life treating you. lol.

rovin don't be throwing those names of good amps at me. lol. i am already looking into those brands now. i am thinking of taking out my back seat so i can have my box in the listening cabin. that will also free up alot of trunk space for me.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 551
Chad............SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone had to say it!!!! You know's I'm kiddin man, lol. Having the money to buy what you want when you want must be very cool. I'm very happy for you and how successful you must be. Congrats, and hard work do pay off eh? btw, life has been treating me fairly well. Bit lonely right now, but that's all I can do. Slowing getting through my course. It's a lot of work to it. I had 2 tests friday and 2 tests today, and I got 87%, 97%, 100%, and 100%. I was sooooo happy. I am studying my butt off and it's nice to see it's paying off. Also much prayer too.....it's the only way to get through this brutal course!!! :-) The material is hard, but I think I can do it if I put my mind to it, heh heh.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1766
lol. yea someone does need to tell me that. its not like i am rich but i do make enough to support my car audio habits to a point. can't complain as long as i am healthy. lol.

hey guys check these out. i think it is good price. what do you think. only a few hours left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-2-Image-Dynamics-IDMAX-v3-D2-subwoofers_W0QQitemZ5 851442544QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 552
argh......i never knew there was soo much about oil and lubrication until I actually started studying about it........it's A LOT of info!!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4594
$515 + 60 = $575/pair

i remember u saying u know ppl @ woofersetc & u were getting it @ that price so thats not really a "deal"

just walk a few steps & pick it up by woofersetc ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1768
omg how stupid can i get. i wasn't thinking about the shipping at all. i could be so stupid sometimes. well its not the woofersetc people giving the subs for that price. i have to tell this one dude that sells us the fabric cause he knows them. you know what else rovin. why didn't i buy the idmax in the beginning. i don't know why i got the type xs. omg i am an idiot. idiot i tell you. an idiot. damn.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4598
I

T
O
L
D

U

S
O

!
-

L
O
L

! - ur getting too worked up over car audio way too fast . Chill & let them Xs break in & it should hold u off 4 a few mths .

I really like my Rs & will keep it all yr ......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 553
I'll have my R for a long time yet......If anything, I'll just add another. New system comes when I make bigger bucks, have my own place and buys a new car. I like car audio but my gf has tought me the importance of waiting, lol. I'm glad she did, saves me A LOT of money!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1770
i am thinking about a new hu also. i have the pioneer avh-p5700dvd but its not pioneer premier. i am thinking alpine.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4602
Chad - here's something 2 take ur mind off car audio

i really LOL @ this 1 !!!!!!!!!
==================================================

A man walked into a bar.. sat down and order a drink..he started to drink his beer... a older fellow came up to him and said.. i licked on your momma's tits! the man lower'd his head and shook in shame.. 10 mins later the older fellow came up and said i fucked your momma in her mouth!!! the man shooked his head again and kept drinking..10 more mins passed and the old fellow came back and said i F/ucked your momma in the @ss!!!!!! the man finally got tired of it , got up & said "DAMMIT Dad go home you're so f/ucking drunk! !!!"

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 554
well give me your old one :-) lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 460
ya chad what do you do with all of your old stuff you must have a pile somewhere

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 563
i'd like to get my hands on that pile if he has one, lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1771
lol. i don't buy new things unless i have a buyer for my old stuff. usually my friends. only thing i have left is the re se xxx sub. if i could have found another one just like it i wouldn't have bought the type xs. lol. that sub was amazing.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4604
hey u guys heard Cena lost 2 Edge last night ???....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1772
tha sux. so did edge and lita do it in the middle of the ring?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4608
all part of d "drama"

they "did it" under blankets - yeah right ! & Cena interrupted them ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1777
"Alpine period is overrated"

chauncey you hurt my feelings. why chauncey? what did i ever do to you. lol. i am just messing with you buddy.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4080
poker rocks, i won a JL audio 500/1.lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1778
damn dude. you guys play for your audio system or something? i am there chauncey. i am sure one of you guys can use a jl audio 1000/1. lol. incase i win you know i like your kicker sx amps alot. lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1779
btw guys....what do you guys think about cdt audio component sets. are they worth the big bucks?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4084
i have never heard comps that i thought where worth big bux.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4100
<<<4100, btw chad, yep me and my buddies play for car audio, money, and even plasma tv's.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4610
finally d ecoustics system is back 2 normal

Hey CB - u oughta go on travel channel's world poker tour !

what would be d most expensives thing u won & lost ???........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 467
damn chauncey you are one lucky bastar& I wish i won stuff liek that when i play poker

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 469
hey do you guys think that with everything i plan on getting i could compete at the rookie level in IASCA or any other competition jw thought it would be fun if i do everything perfect

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1784
i don't see why not your system is going to sound good.

you can do it

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 472
lol really enjoying that bold lettering arent you i hope i can do it it would be fun and interesting

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4114
I think u should do pretty good

BTW:Won an Ipod mini today =), I like it I was gonna sell it but its pretty cool

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 473
lol you win way to much ship some of that sh!t to me

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4614
good read

http://www.forbesautos.com/advice/toptens/stolen.html?partner=netscape

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4617
Chad is just like him >>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/188815.html

........lol...................

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4119
Car Alarms should be the 1st thing u buy for ur ride

Lol Charlie, its a little scracthed but works perfect. Also im not sure what to do with the 500/1

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1785
ha ha ha very funny rovin

i enjoy playing poker sometimes. i never played for car audio or tv's or ipod. it sounds fun though

i ordered a remote control for my hu from ebay and it should get here tommorow

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4622
drop in a post or 2

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/tv-shows/188927.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4623
WTF - we both posted same time & i thought no 1 was on !!!!!!!.........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1786
yea i know its pretty funny

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1787
hey this is fun to do!!!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4627
about after i 1st joined here i tried that feature & never got through with it & just 4got all about it

i luv my smileys more - lol
Upload...Upload...Upload...Upload

Upload...Upload...Upload...Upload

Upload...Upload...Upload...Upload...

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4129
hey do any of u no how 2 turn off an ipod,lol, i got this thing and i cant figure out how to cut it off.lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 478
lol haha chauncey no idea though hope u figure it out

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 479
chad you seem to be having way to muich fun with the fonts lol nice job on figuring it all out

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4629
i got a brand new 20gig 1 sitting right in front of me 2 mths now & i only looked @ it 1 time & left it there -lol........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 480
lol thats nice rovin thats prob the same thing i would do with it if i had 1

hey rovin have you taken any pics yet jw are you enjoying it

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4132
my bro registered.lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1788
why don't you just get the ipod adaptor rovin. that way you can fill that ipod with all the music you have and listen to it in your car.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 484
whats his name chauncey

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 485
neva mind i figured it out its dj

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4634
my bro got that ipod free when he bought a jeep laredo a few mths back - glad i got it free but no immediate use 4 it ...

i actually finish my install yesterday & it really slams even with my oversized old box that i had my pioneer subs in b4 - waiting on my bro 2 bring d charger 4 d digital cam which i have right in front of me right now but batt is dead .....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4136
Dyrus is him, and im Chauncey.

I would give it to him for cheap, but he will probably lose it by this weekend (poker), he lost his whole system right b4 christmas.lol, he sux at poker

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 488
oh that sux i was looking forward to cing those pics can't wait to c them when do you think they'll be up some time 2morow

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 489
lol so you have the good luck and he has the bad luk lol atleast it evens out

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4636
u dudes have some serious poker addictions - thats y i DON"T like playing any card game , its seriously addicting even hearts on ur pc u get sucked into .

my bro says he's coming by me on Thurs so i'll have 2 wait . I really like how that guy's flack paint job looks ,maybe i can buy stone/granite looking aborite & do sometin like it .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 491
ya i agree it looks really nice that sux ur bro isnt coming til thurs to bad oh well im sur it will be worth the wait and i agree with the addiction im addicted to scratch tix

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4638
CB told us about his bro a while back . They r TWINS ! & CB gets all d good stuff & his bro ends up with d short end of d stick in life - sorta like Raymond & Robert on tv ....lol...........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4639
my all time fav board/family/group games would be MONOPOLY/SCRABBLE/CHESS - hey u play video games Charlie ???........

Username: Djbrown

Huntsvegas, AL U.S.

Post Number: 3
he really doesnt get the short end of the stick he makes like $10 per hour, so i guess he would be average.lol

He was askin me about subs, and i told him to register and learn.lol

BTW: nice recommendation on that D3 rovin

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4641
^^&ur CB right ? - WTH like both of u all sitting in front d same pc or what !? ..lol..

ur bro can join us anytime no problemo .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 494
ya rovin i play video games my fav game as of right now is need for speed the whole series i have ps2 use to have gamecube til i got sick of it i only bought it o play metal gear solid but then they came out with the new one for ps2 so i got that

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 495
i was just thinking the same thing rovin i have no idea which one of them it is now lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4137
he is soooo predictable, i no his password.lol

Username: Djbrown

Huntsvegas, AL U.S.

Post Number: 5
Test

Just making sure

this is Chauncey

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 496
lol thats funny i wish i new my bros password i would have some fun with it

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4642
yea i like NFS alot too though i think both undergrounds are way too hyped - all time fav is NFS: HP2 & i also really like part 2 on d PC which was d 1st nfs i ever played .
Used 2 pick the McClaren on d oval track & keep playing 4 hrs cutting seconds by seconds improving my times - good old days -heh .....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4138
thats why he sux at poker, he is so predictable

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 497
lol ya i like the new one most wanted out of the last 3 of them because of the cars but ya i loved nfs hp2 it was fun

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 500
<<<< 500th
im catching up to you guys lol jk i dont no how you guys can build up so many posts im so slow at this i mean chauncey it seems like you go up like 100 each day i wish i had that much advice to give out

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4139
i guess i just have a lot to say.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4645
& he ^^^ does 'spam' alot late @ night in other sections when no 1 else is around & he's bored -lol

well if it wasn't 4 me talking 2 muddy in d beginning by ourselves then with u all i'd prolly be around 1500 avg by myself by now ....we all sure posted alot 2night .........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 501
ya i wouldnt have alot either caus ei dont no alot about car audio you guys have been a big help

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 502
ya we did post alot tonight

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4648
ok - as u all may know , i'm an hr ahead of this forum

so its really time 4 me 2 >>> Upload or else i'll b fellin kinda lousy 2morrow ......zzzzzzzzzzz................

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4140
peace man

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1789
damn looks like you guys were busy last night. chanuncey's brother even came on lol.

i wanna play poker now. it sounds fun. chauncey why don't you win a sub for your brother

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4655
Dave, an engineer, was walking on a sidewalk one afternoon when his buddy Harry, also an engineer, pulls alongside him, riding a brand-new Harley-Davidson motorcycle. "Wow," said Dave, "where'd you get that?"

Harry said, "You'll never believe this. I was walking home last night when this woman rides up to me on this Harley. She stops, gets off the bike, removes her blouse, skirt, bra, shoes, and p/anties, and says, 'You can have anything you want.'"

And Dave said, "Good choice. Her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you."

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 504
lol thats a good one i am pretty sure he made a good choice

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4658
YO CHAD / CHAUNCEY - LOOK WHAT JONATHAN JUST SAID ABOUT TIs

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/188921.html

SO SCRATCH CONSIDERING BUYING THEM !!!!....lol......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 508
lol i thought that was funny and then i saw ur post 5 mins later which made it even better i alwasy thought people said they were one of the best out to bad for them that just hurt there rep on this site

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4660
well i'm not bad mouthing but d way jake hill (who was a dealer 4 eclpise ) talked about like they were even better than d 13w7 - see how ez its 2 get misled & 4cupped !? -lol ...thats why we need nice knowledgable guys like jon/isaac , gw is good but as we all know gets groumpy sometimes ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1790
he was talking about ti pros not tis. he still thinks the tis sound great.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4662
yeh i know i just 4got 2 type in the word PRO above thats all - but u do learn sumtin new everyday on here .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1791
i always learn something everytime i talk to you

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4665
i'm d anon @ d end postin in caps after nest ....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/186208.html

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 515
lol that thread is getting so annoying i wish the admin would just put a end to it

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 570
it's pointless garbage, if they want to talk about that stuff, find a site about it. Not on a site where people come looking for help with car audio.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1792
i couldn't agree with you more james
i don't know why that guys even started that thread
james by now your type rs should be broken in all the way so it must sound awesome right now

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4672
THATS Y I HAD 2 GO ANON ON THEM AGAIN ! - lol ....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4151
Hey Chad how do u turn off and ipod, i think i remember u sayin u had 1

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1793
you know the play and stop button? press that button for a couple of seconds. then you should see the screen go blank. after the screen goes blank you just lock it so no matter what you push it won't turn on.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4155
thanx^^^

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4674
Hey Guys

go on limewire & download any of the 1st 5 songs by typing O/RGASM RIDDIM -

its an older beat that will absolutely ROCK ur subs hard -...who cares if u all don't understand d words BUT d 1st pulse of that beat will guaranteed twist ur RV mirror

TRY IT !!!!!...........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1794
so did it work chauncey?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1795
i love these html stuff. it is so much fun.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4157
I had to hold it down for like 1 min, but it turned off. BTW what kind do u have, I have the 2nd generation mini, the one b4 the nano

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4677
hey i just noticed that we reached 155 posts on this thread - u guys feel like moving ?!...>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/168109.html

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5273
sure thang

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5282
"thang" .lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5599
What???
Nobody uses that anymore???
LOL

Username: Sigy4ever

..., ... ...

Post Number: 2
revalution.. U mean the Wii dude Guatar hero 3 IS AWSOME for that thing and Red X thats cool and halo 2 is WICKED

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15060
Wow, you really need to pay more attention in school :-)

Username: R4rts

Post Number: 1
why not i hae asked for about 8 months just please and im not a stalker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help