Cable Descramblers for analog cable (ONLY)

Anonymous

If your interested in a cable descrambler you should first Know that they do not work on digital cable.You must have analog cable meaning your channels do not go over channel 125,everything over 125 is digital cable. All universal cable descramblers work the same if one will work for you then all will work for you.You should never have to pay more than $169.00 for a cable descrambler that is unless you buy a tristar mx which can cost up to $299.00. I bought 10 for $89ea!

goodluckeveryone
Unregistered guest
I tried a box from the 2005cabledescrambler guy and it didn't work. My brother bought one from 5starsale-cable-descrambler and he got the Tristar MX works great. I called them and they said they will beat any price on any box. After explaining to me that the Tristar MX was the best I bought 10 mediatech 2200's for $85 + Shipping wow their great. Just tell them you want to be a dealer and they will give you the 100 lot price for like 10. Be sure you tell them you will order more or they may not give it to you that low.

Good luck everyone.

2005Chump
Unregistered guest
Don't waist your time with 2005cabledescramblers this clown is a scam all the way. I tried to order the Tristar MX that he has for $219 on his website and he pulled the old we dont actually have that box what we can do is downgrade you to another unit that will save you money. I hate sites that use the old bait with good products they don't have and try to pawn you off with some cheap crap. Try to call him and only ask for the Tristar MX. If he say's he doesn't have it leave that site dont waist time with his crap boxes. Go buy a cheaper one from another site if you need a cheap unit.

I went to cablejokers and bought the Tristar MX cable descrambler and it rocks. Universal remote and everything. I hated that my old box never work with any universal remotes.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16415
spam
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts