xbox 360 help plz!!

Username: Spazplz

Post Number: 1
ok here it is when i turn on my xbox 360 i here the noise in the background going to the main page for the 360 but my tv screen says "unusable signal", i tried buying a new AV plugs but that did not work, so if anyone can help mr plz do.

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 289
Try changing the switch where the AV leads connect to the console, and see if that helps.

Bronze Member
Username: Emerson1

Post Number: 14
On the AV cord where you plug it into the console there is a switch. One is for regular SD video and one is for component, make sure you have it set to the one that applies for you.

Username: Krina37

Post Number: 1
Hi

I've tried searching the forums but struggling to get the correct info. Please can someone help.

I have a pioneer 111d drive with firmware 1.23 and using clone cd to burn verbatim dvd+r dl disks but i am getting errors burning my xbox 360 backups. I believe i need to use a different firmware for the pioneer 111d drive but not sure which. Can anyone advised what the best solution is and how to do it?

Any advice would be much appriciated

Username: Sauib

Post Number: 6
krinda 37 i have the same burner as you my burner just workes fine i didnt use no firmware on my burner what xbox 360 games are you burning cause the new games that just came out like moddern warfare 2 requres you to use an activation disk

Post Number: 7
xbox 360 best software to burn games go on this site http://abgx360download.com/

Post Number: 8
hey krinda 37 my bad well heres a firmware list for the pioneer 111d] http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Firmware/SingleModel.aspx?DriveId=1300 well i hope that helps u}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us