Modded xbox VS xbox 360

Username: Neon_ert3

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 5
which would be a all around better system?

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 77
Are u serious.. which is better x-box or x-box 360 thats a stupid question dude.

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 6
then answer the ?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4607
lol. the 360

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 7
why?

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4608
b/c its the next gen of gaming. plain and simple

Bronze Member
Username: Miho1379

Austin, Texas United states

Post Number: 27
ha wow ok so yes TRUE and then again NOT true at all
people out there have no idea what they are missing and what the capabilities are of their standard xbox
ya 360 is cool and it has some nice graphics and an upgraded harddrive big deal-unless your like a huge fan of the xbox or just need all the new technology that comes out

a simple modified xbox allows you to play ANY game from ANY system below the xbox which is SO addicting and fun you will waste hours at a time. Thats just one thing too, you can download movies,games,programs,etc. from your computer and run them straight on your xbox with HD quality and not even using a disk!!! Also with proper modifications you can hook up a keyboard to the usb port on the xbox(controller slot) run a special kind of linux and just browse the internet straight from using your xbox. The standard xbox is much more capable of things than people understand. I currently have a 320 gig harddrive in my xbox,i play ALL kinds of games from different systems and from the xbox(FREE), watch movies, browse the internet, store media from my computer, listen to music, etc.

so in my opinion a stock 360 VS. a stock XBOX yes the 360 takes the cake

a modified XBOX VS. a stock or even modified 360 the xbox is twice as capable as the 360 no doubt...

all these modifications are done with a computer and require no hardware adjustments!

hope that helps some!
let me know if you want to learn how to softMOD your xbox to make it a full functioning media center to do just about anything media wise!

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2246
i do i do

Warner vegas, GA

Post Number: 8
thats what i was lookin for. to bad i already got a 360. i thot there was no way to mod a 360

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4612
you cant mod the 360, at least not yet.

"Also with proper modifications you can hook up a keyboard to the usb port on the xbox(controller slot) run a special kind of linux and just browse the internet straight from using your xbox."

^^^ i dont know why you would waste your time with buying all that extra stuff. browsing the internet from the xbox? who rally cares, no offense

"a modified XBOX VS. a stock or even modified 360 the xbox is twice as capable as the 360 no doubt... "

and again if the 360 was moddible(if thats a word) it would still beat a modded xbox, because its a newer, and its modded! so theres no way the xbox modded would beat a xbox 360 modded, since the 360 is capabale of alot also. just my opinion :-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4613
and with all the amazing games that are out for the 360, and are coming out, its a must have, rather than spending time in the past

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
bassman3 i GAURNTEE if you had my xbox you would spend countless hours doing so many different things and not even care about graphics...ya the 360 is cool and all dont get me wrong and its a great system but its modifiying and hacking capablities are not yet discovered or do not exist and if they do they are LIMITED compared to the xbox

anybody can hit me on AIM at
miho1379
and i can explain everything on a modded xbox and how to do it!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9738
no.....i care about graphics...i care about newer, better games.

sorry miguel, i like my 360 mang

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
i LOVE my xbox and graphics arent all that big of deal to me bc at heart im more of a classic old school guy and the new technology i know my ins and outs about it but i dont like paying for it or be limited in hacking capabilites
no offense 360 consumers(great system by the way)
i just think a softmodded xbox done correctly VS. the stock 360 is much more enjoyable on an all around scale not JUST graphics
thats just my opinion though!

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9769
and you are entitled to your opinion. so no harm no foul. but the most important thing is that you are ENJOYING your system, no matter what it is!:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
good point...we can finaly agree on something!

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9821
:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mikid

Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Post Number: 14
I'd say that a modded Xbox is better by far than an xbox 360. I've personally seen some excellent mods. Such as the 10 gig harddrive being replaced by a 80 gig harddrive, and ports to plug in external harddrives. Not sure of the modchip used, but it was able to access the internet exactly like a computer, download music, use Yahoo Messenger, as well as had an am/fm tuner.And of course a bigger fan to keep all the new components cool. And it was all inside the original xbox casing, all they had to do was take a dremel tool to the back of the casing to make a few new holes for extra ports and such. If I had the kind of knowledge to do that type of stuff, i'd have just did that instead of buying an Xbox360

Bronze Member
Username: Mikid

Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Post Number: 15
After reading a few of the posts, i've also noticed people aren't aware of how modable an Xbox is. It's exactly like a computer in everyway, hince it being made by Microsoft. You can upgrade the graphics processor, you can make it so it can play Xbox, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, maybe even PS3 games. And with an emulation system, you could use old games such as supernintendo, N64. It's basically the ultimate computer, but in order to do it, you have to have alot of electronic know-how. I don't mean like plug stuff in know-how, I mean, solder a circuit board type know-how.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3461
its not how pretty the games are its they are made and how you play it.

and yes the xbox when u mod it its cool but if you know how to mod the ps2 its amazing. the only people i know they can mod a ps2 are people in mexico since illegally modifications are they passion. they made my ps1 be able to play ps2 games and dvd's. and they only charged me 30 bucks while i was in mexico. awesome job they did no wi play ps2 games on my ps1 and watch movies too. they even can hook up an external harddrive to the ps1 and they even include an emulator with about 2000+ games from atari,nintendo n64 super nes ps1 and xbox. all in the ps1.

about the mods in the ps2 i never had my ps2 modded in mexico since i had my ps1 in mexico and when i went to mexico i didnt took my ps2 with me. but my cousin has his ps2 modded and its amazing they have the xbox emulation you insert a regular xbox game and 360 game and it will play on the ps2. they mod your ps2 wiht the some software to make the ps2 upconvert any game in hd now that software you can get it from gamestop by the way.. then they give you any size hard drive you want my cousin have a 160 g harddrive like i said he can play back up and original games from the xbox and 360 ps1/ps2 and game cube. its awesome the made a software than you can select the buttons on the controller to play the xbox or gamecube games, its really cool you surf the web and they install you linux operating system i forgot wich one and you can watch videos and listen to music too.

my cousin paid 50 dollars plus harddriveand hardware in mexico.

if you have a chance to go to mexico go to the df or mexico city find a place called tepito and u get everything there for the cheapest price you can get anywhere else. but yeah one thing ill tell you dont bring too much money and becarfull where you park your car even the cops there will jack you up.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3466
http://www.xploder.net/products/148/Xploder-HDTV-Player.htm

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1069
Why can't you just heavily overly mod a computer to be able to play EVERYTHING? You could put like a bunch of processors and the best audio and graphics in it etc. to make it great for PC gaming and everything + all the console games. HTPC FTW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us