Xbox and Home theater

Username: Importsml

Post Number: 1
I just bought an xbox. I have a home theater trough my DVD. Is it possible to connect the xbox to this?

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 267
gotta be more specific what kind of dvd player how many and wat jacks are there stuff like that

video/dvd players

try posting a thread here u will get more responses

Username: Mon1215

Post Number: 2
My television isn't connected to a cable box, dvd player or VCR, how can I connect my xbox to it? I have it connected through the audio/visual wires (red, white, yellow) but the xbox doesn't appear on my screen when i turn it on?

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 366
Does your television have multiple input and outputs? If so, plug the Xbox into the input, then run an RCA cable from the output of the TV to the recievers' input. If your TVs remote has an A/V button, try pressing that.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 367
If you plug the Xbox into the input on the TV and it doesn't work, I hope you got a warranty. Does everything esle work through the input?

Username: Stilwell

Post Number: 3
Im pulling my hair out with this! I've bought myself a 32inch philips hd tv the only problem is i only have a dvi-i input and my x-box 360 does not support this. I bought a dvi-i to RCG converter but now i have a brilliant picture but no sound. I've hooked up all cables (yellow and white) audio and (red green blue) for the picture. Ive also changed the setup programs on the console in relation to HD and audio.

Please help : )!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Oblivion

Colwyn Bay, Conwy Wales

Post Number: 7
Get a HD vga cable(officially licensed for x360)
Comes with 2 phono audio(red/white) and adapter for dvi(standard 3.5mm jack) audio input. Now go and find a female vga-*DVI-A converter/adapter.(*this is what appears on my tv screen when I turn it on)

RML
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us