Mod Chip question- help would be greatly appreciated...

Username: Aceofhearts

Post Number: 1
Hi, I've been searching left and right on a bunch of xbox mod chip websites for a few days now, but I haven't come to any conclusions. I've figured out what I want and everything, but I can't determine the mod chip I need. Could anyone help me?

I only want to play burned Xbox games/DVDs on my modded xbox. I have no intention of playing games off my hard drive or anything extra. I just want to be able to play burned games. Also, really would like to avoid soldering if possible.

What is the best mod chip(s) for this case and how much are they? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

you should get a xenium ice solderlless sp modchip you can fine with at www.xboxmodchips.com it is a good chip comes with every thing you need and comes with a solderlss adapter so you just have to pop it in it is very very sipmle. it is very new and you should probley get that one for a first choice

Username: Bandithdlover

Usa

Post Number: 2
uh just a stupid question, what would you burn the game to? cd or dvd??? and also what are some good burning sites?

Username: Stef290175

Post Number: 1
ide try the duox 2 m8 from http://www.modchip-store.co.uk

Username: Joe124

Post Number: 2
executer3c3 is an awesome chip and before you do anything go to xbox-scene.com and do a search for xbox versions and find out which one you have

Unregistered guest
ok...i got a spider mod chip. and i was wondering if you mod your guy or the the map on xbox live (halo2). if possible i need to know this right away.one more thing does bungie have a system that detects you mod chip?

Anonymous

I have a modchip already installed in my ps2 but it stoped working after i played san andreas i got swap discs and i wanna no if my ps2 would burn out if i use the swap discs but real games still work on it just the mod chip doesnt work anymore i just got the swap discs cause i wanna play copied games.

Unregistered guest
Just me again , e-mail me at bin_justin@hotmail.com for any information you have

Unregistered guest
i am the guy with the modchip and swap disc problem i dont no if i should use them since i modchip was previously put in but doesnt work anymore is it safe email = bin_justin@hotmail.com

rob123hack
Unregistered guest
my uncle just died and he did my mod chip now something happened to it please somebody help me

Anonymous

i have a modded Xbox and most of the games i copy to the hard drive work, with the exception of GTA vice city and GTA san andreas. Vice city would start loading and then freeze, and san andreas wont load at all, i select it and I am brought back to the evox desktop screen. What gives?

thatguy
Unregistered guest
Ok, this was posted (by me) on another site after figuring it out (took me 6 hours, lmao). This tutorial is writen for the most un-knolegable people!

1: Get "dvd2xbox" version 0.5.1 or higher working. (This tutorial is writen based on 0.5.1, so if some of the options are not the same, I hope you know how to atleast get a game to the hard drive.)

2: Select the destination folder.

3: Press start if all info is correct.

4: Once the game is SUCCESFULLY copied, eject the game (if it didn't do it for you) and reset the xbox.

5: I'm running EvoX (not sure what the version is smile.gif, but I see the numbers "+3935" ). Goto "Sytem Managment">"EvoX Settings".

6: Now scrool down using the D-Pad, not joystick, untill you find "Video" in yellow, under that you should see 2 setting... "Video Standard" and "Game Region". Change "Video Standard" to "NTSC-North America" by pressing the "A" button. (This option may not be changable, as long as it fits you currunt game version.) Now change "Game Region" to "North America (NTSC)" by pressing the "A" button untill you get to that option.

7: Now scroll further down untill you see the "TSR" option located under neith the "Misc" section. Change it to read "Debug" by pressing the "A" button once again.

8: Scroll a little further down untill you see the option "Save And Exit". Select it and you sould be back at the previouse menu.

9: Tun off you XBOX, do not reset! Manually turn off you XBOX and you're set!

If you have any questions reguarding this tutorial or "dvdtoxbox" setup. You can contact me directly at: teknogeek1300@gmail.com

Hope this helps on the's forums too too.

Trevis
Unregistered guest
to the guy above me thank u so flippen much!!

yopssthtsht420@aol.com

Trevis
Unregistered guest
to the guy above me thank u so flippen much!!

yopssthtsht420@aol.com

Anonymous

I have a question. I want to compress my games and load them onto my xbox hard drive, so I can just go to the hard drive and load the game. Can I compress the games so I fit alot on my console? if so, how small will they go, and what chip should I get?

HELP!!! PLeAsE!!
Unregistered guest
need help! how do u play burned games with evo X? i dont know what version, but i think i got it in 2003.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us