Lens problem

Anonymous

i have japanese version of the ps2 it the 1st one out in japan. I stop using the ps2 for a while like 3 years. now im try to play back up games and it seems to play a few game and not play some other games. the guy at the repair shop told me that the lens has to be replaced since it has not been used for a long time. any suggestion would be appreciated.

Matt Whitesides
Unregistered guest
the ps2 comes off the shelf with a cheap lense (for sony to save money ... no disrespect) and its been proven that after a couple years or so it depends on luckey u are the lense just stops working so its likely thats your problem and u need to change it

Unregistered guest
i want to know about the extension way in the ps2. does the hard disk can be connected to the ps2. if yes how it could be? please give me the full connection detaul.

Silver Member
Username: Rkvfire

Vancouver, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 128
yeah it can. it cant be connected to the new slim line ps2 though. if you have the old one, it just slips onto the back. the instructions should tell u al about it though.. sony wont be makeing very many games that use the hard disk.. because they are commin out with the new ps3 next year and that has it built in, with all the bells and whistles u can ever expect from a video game. its pretty much gonna be like the xbox.. a computer to play strictly games. check on the net. cant wait to pick mine up!

Unregistered guest
I got my ps2 chipped. My PS2 is giving Disc Read Error's and is only playing Audio CD's but not DVD games or movies what do I do??

Username: Mrk3000

Pakistan

Post Number: 1
I have an playstation2 50004. it play all cd's but recently i got problem in all my well playing
game on the console. problem is when i insert dvd
cd rotate and stop,rotate and stop ,rotate and stop,few times lence read it game is start.after the game is start there is no problem in playing.
i try to clean the lence but the problem is still there.i have no idea whats going on. i try 15 dvd
what is the problem please help me thanks

McOden24
Unregistered guest
I have a playstation2 50001. It is doing basically the same thing. It will play audio cd's and the dark bottomed ps2 games. it will not play
dvd's or the other games. anybody have any ideas,
that would be great. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us