Logitech z-2300 vs logitech z cinema

Username: Shamuchef_retired

Post Number: 1
i know everyone here belives that a receiver and speakers sound better for computer sound. but that will not fit on my desk. so i am trying to decide between the two. iused to have klipsch speakers like the pro media but it had four speakers instead of two. i was great but i could not place them properly in the area my computer is in. so i gave them to my son. then i bought boston acoustics mm220, but they had no real bass. and they fell over to easily. so i epoxied them on the sides of a toshiba 19 inch lcd, and they work pretty good. i want 24 bit digital sound ,and a external DAC is very expensive. so im thinking the z cinema. what do you all think? and by the way ,berny how the hell are you ? did you miss picking on me? it was fun while it lasted. but my health took a turn for the worse and now i am disabled at home and on SSDI. i no longer wish to pursue my old persona. i am here for help, ideas,and productive. conversation. i will check in from time to time. see ya. regards john rogers

Username: Natelivliv

Alger, 14 Algérie

Post Number: 3
I haven't heard the Z Cinema speakers, but I'd be extremely surprised if they're $150 better than the Z-2300 speakers. I just can't imagine anything that much better (other than bookshelf speakers). The Z-2300 is definitely the best bang for the buck (and trust me, it has plenty of bang)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us