Bronze Member
Username: Kille

Post Number: 15
Registered: Feb-05
I am currently running an AMD Athlon with dial up. I have agreed to split the cost of high speed with my tennant but am not sure how to access it. He has rogers high speed and has a d- link wireless router with a fourth port open for me. How do I go about patching in?...I have windows xp pro..........thanks

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1070
Registered: May-06
u can either run a cat 5e cable (from walmart) from ur pc to his router OR wuy a wireless card for ur PC. As long as it is fairly close it will work fine. He may need to place his router close to ur side.

New member
Username: Byebyeitguy

Post Number: 2
Registered: Oct-07
You might have to have him give you access...if he setup security on his router you will not get in. Wireless is the easiest way unless you live together( same house/apartment). if you need more help contact me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us