Better then Klipsch Pro media 5.1?

Bronze Member
Username: Heymaynard

Post Number: 13
Ok I have a Klipsch Pro media 5.1 for my computer with a Audigy 2 ZS sound card and so far I have not heard anything that comes close to it? I was wondering if anybody knows of a better computer HT setup then this. And I am not talking about Creative labs, Logitech or other Best Buy sets been there done that more like the Swans speakers but a 5.1 solution. Thx for any input.

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 96
the klipsch are pretty good maybe look at the 5500 form logitech the one with 505watts

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3697
An A/V receiver would be the next step up.

Bronze Member
Username: Heymaynard

Post Number: 14
Thanks. Nice idea for a A/V receiver but I think I like to keep my HT and my Computer HT separate at this point. From all the post on this forum it looks like it might be more trouble then its worth or cause more issues in the long run when trying to integrate them.:-)

I checked out the Logitech's to they are nice but still prefer the sound of the Klipsch. Thanks .

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8952
Wattage is not an indicator of great speakers.

Username: Pitchblack

Post Number: 6
Check out Boston Acoustic. They sound great.

Username: Kbear

Post Number: 1
I have a different Klipsch package but I can also vouch for them. I've got the same soundcard and the Klipsch Pro Media 2.1. The speakers are fantastic. A very crisp, clear, and open sound. I had a pair of Dell 2.1s that came with the system and every time you turned the volume up to even a moderate level the sound became distorted. At all levels it was always muddy. The Klipsch can play loud, very loud, but always sound good.

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 38
nice to see some klipsch fans in the house :-) i've only ever heard the pro media 2.1 computer system but i agree it sounded wonderful...the bass could ease up a bit though and give the system some more sound clarity..but overall i thought it was great :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us