Can your PC run Vista?

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 111
If you want to or your thinking about upgrading to windows vista there is a test. CNET and System Requirements Lab can analyze your computer for FREE in just seconds.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3672_7-6671810.html?tag=more

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 119
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/buyorupgrade/upgradeadvis or.mspx

Download Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor. to know if you can upgrade.

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Post Number: 242
I have no need to. I have a mac :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1408
im perfectly happy with xp pro :-) vista got to many bugs.... even if your pc can support it i'd wait another year for some newer realeases of it

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 374
It isn't so much a matter of whether your PC can run it, but whether it can run it at its full potential.

And yeah, I'm with Killa, XP with a nice theme/skin does the job for me. Alienware for me baby.

As for Macs, well...I might get one someday, but even with using one regularly, I'm not convinced of their superiority. Then again, I'm so used to Windows that it probably tilts the odds a bit.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1432
Dude i got a DELL!!! lol

dual core 3.2Ghz
3Gb Ram
(2) Sata 250Gb 10K
..my video sucks tho... PCIE 256mb radeon x600se

Im sure it will run vista... but i have seen vista ran on PC's that are TOP of the LINE im talking 15,000$ computers... its still in no way better in performance then XP.. they have many bugs to work out with it still. (I work with a IT company so we do lots of testing before recommending any clients anything) but like i said... id wait for it to get fixed up until worrying about it, as for now... stick wit xp and act like vista isnt even out.. all you will do is waste some time and be disappointed in my opionion..also one other thing.... alot of drivers are not available for Vista yet either... with operating systems... never be in a hurry to be the first to try it out.. most cases you will be disappointed until they work out the bugs.. new realeses\revisions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us