Help with Samsung wirless keyboard and mouse?

Bronze Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 100
I' have been using samsung's wireless keyboard and mouse for 2 yrs now, model noSDR5000K, initially it served well, but 6months down the line i faced some difficulty with it..
I noticed there was a lot of drainage on the batteries and, I use energizer lithium batteries, which are supposed to give extra life, but of no use.... then faced trouble with receiver, it wasn't responding well... hence, I have to change the batteries every 2-3weeks...
I did get some info regarding this predicament, and some said that this is a common problem faced by these wireless keyboard's and mouse, some said try logitech, they are supposed to be the best.. and I don't even use the p.c very often for this can of drainage on batteries and mouse not responding well... help needed... thnks

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 499
Try a good set of rechargeable batteries. It is a moderate one time investment (~20 bucks or so), but other than that, you should be good to go for a long time.

Silver Member
Username: Shane24

Post Number: 105
stephen, I tried that to, but it was the same story... i guess i should change it to logitech i read a lot of good reviews abt them....

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 481
logitech is great company

Bronze Member
Username: Kensongoo

Post Number: 20
Yes, i strongly recommends logitech. However the price is a little bit high
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video