DvD Burning Help Pls

Username: Word

New city

Post Number: 1
I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 Basic VCD Edition and u click DVD Builder and i look for my movie but it says i need .dmsd type of file do i need a converter or? Plz Help

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana

Post Number: 13
well this site has more people that needs help than people that helps athers, i post it my question 3 times seems no one had a clue..
stupid idiots ...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2843
It is mostly just the computer section that is lacking in support. Additionally, many questions have been asked already and the members grow tired of responding to the same questions. The Search option was enabled in attempts to solve the problem (from what I've seen) but the search option does not work well, so it is nearly impossible to see if one's question has already been asked.

Username: Word

New city

Post Number: 2
So were can i find help :P and sorry if some 1 allready posted something like this i looked and coundent find it :-(

Username: Wanabtech

Post Number: 8
have you tried dvd decryptor? Its a free d-load. Just google it.

Username: Sunshine111

im tryin to copy dvd's ive been able to copy many but some i cant i have dvd43 3.7.0 but the file size for the movies are like 7 gb and wont fit on my 4.7 gb dvd's i dont understand hoe this software works in the background if the movies are so big can anyone help plz, im new to this site so hello every1, thanxs

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2880
You'll need a dual layer burner and dual layered discs.

Bronze Member
Username: Wanabtech

Post Number: 16
you can also try removing subtitles and extra language features. It may get you under the file size you need.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2517
DVD Shrink

Bronze Member
Username: Mikewhite

Amherstburg, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
yeah DVD Shrinks amazing. Get it from Limewire or another type of file-sharing software.

Username: Sunshine111

i am trying to copy dvds i use dvd fab decr. to rip it to my hd and the files are still to big (7 gb or so ) so i use dvd shrink after that and open the disc from my hd then that encodes it to were it will fit but that takes so much time any1 know any around that

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2520
The time it takes depends on CPU speed. First take any extras you don't need out, like extra languages. The less compression, the less time it will take.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us