Sony cybershot 10.1 megapixel digital camera

Username: Dixiedarlin1989

Cleveland, TN United States

Post Number: 1
I have a Sony Cybershot 10.1 megapixel digital camera.I have had it for a little over a year now and have not have any problems out of it until recently.I recently attached it to my computer to download my pics and when I put the memory stick back in,I keep getting an error that says "Error formatting memory stick c13:01" and it wont do anything.I have tried taking the memory stick out,which btw it is a Memory Stick Pro Duo2.0 GB,and putting it back in and it still is giving me the same error.What can I do?

Username: Gamerhenry

Mesa, AZ USA

Post Number: 6
This is a common issue with Sony cameras. It either means your memory card has gone down the toilet or there's an issue with the actual memory stick reader. Try resetting the camera. If that doesn't work try putting a new memory card in there. And if that doesn't work then there's a problem with the memory card reader. You can either buy a new camera or get it fixed

Username: Sarahbear123

I have that memory stick too and i dont know what too do with it, and i would really like to bring my camera to the cottage this year. This happened to me after i came back from vacation a few months ago and it did the same thing "Error Formatting Memory Stick", after i uploaded all of my photos, and i didnt do ansything to the stick, or the camera. So i have the same problem and i have NO clue what to do, and there is no way that i can buy a new camera or memory stick...

Username: Phie

I have a SONY Cybershot 10.1mega pixel camera, with a 4GB memory card. And every time i turn it on i have the ''Reinsert the Memory stick'' warning come up, i don't know how to fix it and i was hoping someone on here would be able to help me.. Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us