Bought Nikon D80 kit w/ two lenses: Have I made the right decision?

Username: Chris888

Post Number: 1
Greetings everyone! I am new here and really impressed by the quality of the posts in this forums. So I thought I would just drop my question and ask for help. I bought a SLR camera from Amazon, the seller is called ACE Photo Digital. The URL is:
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-3-5-5-6G-70-300mm

I saved quite a long time for the camera, did a lot of research before buying it, and in the end decided to just get this kit. I haven't received it yet. But do you think this Nikon D80 kit is a good choice?

Thank you! I am really tremendously grateful for your feedback, and also really curious what people think.

Bronze Member
Username: Cyterio

Post Number: 10
Chris,
I think the D80 is an excellent choice for your first camera. I have one and I dont have a complaint about it. I wouldn't worry all that much about the lens kit you purchased with the camera, as you will see buying different lenses becomes somewhat of an addiction, but the kit lense will get you started, and it is a good overall "most situations" lense. Just remember also, if you have any old 35mm camera lenses they will also work on your camera.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us