Sony DSC P71 Software

Username: Ajon231

Palm Beach, FL USA

Post Number: 1
Help...I purchased a Sony DSC P71 Camera from EBAY. The seller did not have a copy of the Sony furnished software cd with Pixela to send me. I downloaded the Sony USB drivers from their site, but my computer does not recognize the camera... When I turn the camera on with USB - I get the normal USB Mode Normal message on the screen. But when I look for the memory stick in "my computer" it is not there... I think I need to install the Pixela software... Does anyone have a copy of this cd? Or know of a site where I can download it?

Thanks so much for any help... Getting ready for a trip to Europe and I really need to get this working in order to send pix home to my kids.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2726
Get a card reader. Works better than plugging in the camera. You connect the reader direct to the computer via usb and the computer just reads it as another drive. No hassle, no other programs needed.

http://pdaden.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&action=view&product_id=16402&cate gory_id=282

Unregistered guest
Help please,

I have a sony digital camera dsc p100, the problem is when i on the camera it displays usb mode normal even when the usb wire is not connected to the camera. Due to which i cant use the camera as the lens are all closed. i have tried resetting the camera, but didn't worked.

Unregistered guest
I need to get the picture download software

Unregistered guest
Hi
I have a DSC P71 but dont have a disc or something to allow me to download the pictures from the camara to the computer.
Please Help.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3085
Leanne & Vikram
Get a memory card reader.

Username: Sasss

Lafayette, Louisiana USA

I could use a Pixela ImageMixer V1.0, myself....if anyone could email me, I sure would appreciate it.....

sassman6999@yahoo.com

Username: Boater29

Philadelphia, PA USA

Hi,
I have a Sony P71 with pics that I can't see on my PC. I see the pics on the camera with the memory stick in, but I can't see them to upload when I put the stick in the pc. I can't see them when I plug the camera in, either. I assume that there is some format data that's missing. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Unregistered guest
Hi Pals! I was just surfing by.
Surprising to see lot of people asking for the pixella software.I personally don't appreciate much pixella due to it's minimum features.Any way if you want a link to download any of the pixella software ,just paste it to your browser or click http://www.imagemixer.com/e/sony/index.htm
If you want a cd of the updates just mail me
Bye pals
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us