Picture Project and D70

Username: Bba1

Post Number: 1
Hello out there

I have a Nikon D70 and love it, I have also installed Picture Project, and agree in a lot of the respons on this board.

I have two qustions for you.

If I use Picture Project to organise me pictures, how can I make a backup of the database that hold the informations of how the pictures are organise.

Which tool do you suggest that I use to organise my pictures instead of Picture Project. If I donīt want to use that.

I look forward to repons on my qustions.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3468
Benjamin,
I thought I answered this query from a while back. Did you ever figure it out?

Post Number: 2
Hej Berny

No - I didnīt, I havenīt workt a lot with it since, but I couldnīt find anything on this board.

If you have answered the query in another string, would I like to be linked to the answer.

I have also tried Nikons own web, but I didnīt get any answer there, so it would be great if you or some other out there could help me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3491
Ok
1. A simple back up to a CD will do nicely. It does not need to be anything complicated. Just write the data onto a blank CD like a normal back-up.

2. You can organize the pictures by using either the free NikonView 6 download from the Nikon website or you can use Photoshop Elements 3.

Picture Project is not a very good program so I would opt to use Photoshop.

Post Number: 3
Yep

1. The Photos are not the problem, but the order I have sortet my pictures in, how do I back that up.

2. I agree with you, that I would chose use another program.

Thanks for you comments.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3503
It really depends on how the photos are sorted in the program you are using. Whne I back up the pics, I use photoshop to organize the pictures in a certain logical order (at least for me). When it is on the CD I can open it back up with Photoshop and it is organized the way I left it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us