Installing my jvc arhghh help

Username: Nazzyboy

Post Number: 1
i am trying to install my jvc mega pixel camera to my pc (windows xp) when i connect it on the lcd lens it says usb mode and on the pc screen at the bottom it says installing new hardware. then i put my disc i got with it and there is a bit i can click on wich says "cameras inside memory is recognised as a drive" i click it and instal it but it does nnot apear on my computer i try going control panel and instal new camera but its not there . i also installed all the other programs (pixelia etc etc) but i still cannot import and export my picture files :-(:-(

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 408
that is because the computer is treating the camera as another hard drive. When you install the camera goto My Computer...and check if there are drives on there that was not there before. The camera is treated by windows XP as another drive and not a program so you won't usually find it in the control panel.
cheers

It is usually a new g: k: or J: drive

jen
Unregistered guest
I am trying to use my camcorder as a web cam. I conneted the USB wire n nothing happened. What do i do 2 use it ave a webcam. i have a GR-D73EK

Username: Tammi

S.yorkshire, ? Rotherham

Post Number: 5
I HAVE A DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA THAT IS A CAMCORDER AS WELL AND I HAVE LOSS THE DRIVERS DISC IT IS A GR.D72U AS ANYONE IN STALLED THE DRIVERS DISC SO THAY CAN SEND ME THE FILE IN AN EMAIL SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT PLEASE

S.yorkshire, ? Rotherham

Post Number: 6
EMAIL ADDRESS IS GilbaTm@aol.com

S.yorkshire, ? Rotherham

Post Number: 7
i mint be abile to help y but before i can i need to in stall the drivers disc my self that i am hoping someone can send me the file in an email as my disc to my jvc is broken and will not load my email address is GilbaTm@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I will be thankful if you help me please. I have a camcorder (JVC GR.D225E)I wanna use it as a web cam but i dont know how i can do it. because as i start my web cam i have this message :"ur cam is not found. " i dont know where i go to download requirements. please advice me.

daniel vickers
Unregistered guest
i'm trying to setup my jvc dvd recorder(dr-m1slb)all the programs are tuned in so is sky, but i cannot change channel or open the dvd tray to try and play a dvd.it won.t even turn off with the remote or the button on the front of the machine. can anyone help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us