Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Central florida THE GREATEST...

Post Number: 30
sony grand wega kdf-42we655 onkyo tx-sr703 av reciever denon dvd-1920 dvd player brighthouse hd-dvr box polk audio rti10 cherry floor standers polk audio csi3 cherry center polk audio psw12 cherry sub cambridge audio dipole surrounds on order bello pvs-4207hg-black

Bronze Member
Username: Armstrongguy

Post Number: 30
What, you expect everyone to gush about your system, after the way you have been carrying on? Get real!
You sure have your nerve to show up here again. If you keep up the racist threats via private messages, you will have the law after you too. That's not just a promise, but a threat too.

Bronze Member
Username: Msvara

Post Number: 26
It looks pretty cool. I would move the front L/R speakers out a bit more to create a larger sound stage. And the sub looks good but you can hide it anywhere to make more room. Just a suggestion.

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Central florida THE GREATEST...

Post Number: 31
im moving soon to a larger place where i can separate the front speakers a bit more and move the sub to a more desirable area

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2752
Looks worthless I wouldn't let my dog 5hit in this piece of 5hit and yes I know it was you Joe who was give me all the 5hit with those phoney usernames yes someone ratted you out!

Bronze Member
Username: Mattman12

Post Number: 11
Classy looking setup man. Would take the sub off the stool though. Looks like you might need some classy furniture to go with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us