Teaser Preview of HT

Username: Uptwospeed

FL USA

Post Number: 2
Here is the link to a little video I put together.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1731959645090482261

It's not done yet :-( I am waiting on the new screen (Da-lite Da-Snap 52 X 92, 106") and projector (cheap Panasonic PT AE900U). I did not want to spend a ton on a native 1080 projector right now. The last projector I had, middle/top of the line Sharp, bulb blew up inside and ruined it. I advise you put a small battery back up on any expensive projector. Well at least in Florida because frequent storms cause the power to cut off and flicker a bunch. It will let the blub cool down even if the power fails.
I have doubled the height of the riser since the slide show. Now the second row can see everything, even if laying all the way back and the front row is all the way up. It is getting there but will still need a bunch of hours since I am doing all the work myself.
The acoustic foam worked wonders in the corners, it killed the bouncing bass.
I would like to add a concession stand and maybe a popcorn maker in the future. Well let me not get ahead of myself. Back to the build!

FL USA

Post Number: 3
More Finished!
I got the curtains up, they need to be taken up and valances added. I am going to add gold bullion fringe to the bottom and the valances.
I have some of the smart home stuff working including pathway lights, poster light boxes, recessed lights and automatic drapes for the window and stage.

Check it out at:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5765459065165480237

FL USA

Post Number: 4
I just got the Panasonic PT AE900U projector. I can't belive how good it is for the price. For an LCD it is amazing and not much if any screen door effect. I rigged it up since I don't have the mount yet, threw in Pirates of the Caribbean. WoooW, it looks almost as good as it sounds.

Bronze Member
Username: Daniel_canada

Canada

Post Number: 38
You link is dead.

FL USA

Post Number: 5
Sorry Dan, the link only works in the USA.

Bronze Member
Username: Willieman

PR USA

Post Number: 36
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts