Silver MemberUsername: Robertinchico
Post Number: 165
1) Why don't they make the binding post deck a little larger for fat fingered people?
2) Those symphony cables are as STIFF as jumper cables - no point in complaining tho....
3) These speakers don't "come to life" with either of these cables singularly attached, but 'transform' with both attached
4) an indication of what driver(s) are/is attached to which post-set would be welcome: like HF, LF etc; I didn't see anything in the rather skimpy owners manual. Fortunately, I didn't detect ANY sonic differences when swapping them top to bottom
5) Bi-wire activity - very nearly a pain in the a**, but worth it!