Needs Furniture

Username: Ankuriims

Post Number: 1
Hi friend's i need urgently furniture for my new office so please if you have any idea.Then please suggest me from i can purchase it.

Username: Ankuriims

Post Number: 4
If someone have any idea about that place where i can purchase used item like office furniture on reasonable price and condition should be good. I need some Electronic items as well like-T.V Refrigerator and A.C. So Please suggest me with your valuable opinion.

Username: Nexlar

Post Number: 3
I think Ebay is the best website from where you can purchase furniture at a very cheap rate.

Username: Lauramaria541

Hi
many of the members provided you their opinion. Anyway, if you want to decorate you office attractively then I will suggest you use white furniture! you can see the beauty of it at dooleysfurniture com and there are many more online shopping sites like ebay, amazon and the like.

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmithbfl

Post Number: 16
I too agree with "Ankuriims" that home theater seating can be something you choose to embellish your interior. I prefer leather upholstery home theater seating more than any other variant. But you have to be highly cautious while buying such products as you need to check the quality of leather before making any payment.

Username: Claireloe

first you should know what kind of office furniture do you need: desk? chair? bookcase? receive desk? conference set? then list the budget you can accept. the next thing is searching for the item you need.

Username: Swathi123

you want used furniture means, then lot of sites is their like olx, quikr.. etc,we can check in that websites.Based on your requirements you can purchase.

Username: Jessicaalderson7614

I recentaly purshase office furniture for my new office from furniture first. It is biggest furniture store located in Edmonton. They have huge coolection of all type furnitures at affordable prices, you can also buy them at online. I think you should visit there.

Username: Aolmadhurya

You need to decide what kind of interiors you need and then go for the design and decide keeping in mind the budget and your taste.
Cheers!

Username: Daniel_thomas

Post Number: 2
First, you should check the local store it may help you to check the Quality of the furniture but if you want to buy online then Ikea, Ashley furniture, crateandbarrel, amazon, Alibaba and eBay are the Best website to purchase furniture.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us