OT: anyone need any caned seat bar stools or foot stools?

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 356
i build and cane furniture. i have for sale some bar stools and foot stools. these are hand crafted items! in the first picture, are a pair of 12" foot stools. with flat reed woven in the hemming bone pattern. the second is a red 29" tall bar stool with polished pith cane woven in the log cabin pattern. and the third is a red mahogany 29 inch bar stool with polished pith woven in the hemming bone pattern. The bar stools are $50.00 Each the foot stools are $30.00 each or $50 for the pair. $15 shipping. Period. Shipping insurance is optional and highly recommended. EMAIL ME IF UR INTERESTED!!! warezachary@bellsouth.net

These are really nice items and we DO TAKE ORDERS! Available in any stain or finish! For orders 50% of the purchase price must be paid upfront. We have all the items in the pictures in stock at this time.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18097
Looks nice. Great for a Florida room or sunporch. Even an outdoor bar.

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 361
i personally wouldnt put em out side. unless it where they cant stay wet. wet=nad for the cane to be wet all the time. they are still here if u know anyone who needs one.

Username: Angely

Post Number: 1
These caned seat bar stools looks good but I think these are not suitable for outdoors.
If this one will get wet, I think it will be damaged.
Is the red one still available?

Username: Lizaalbert

Alaska, Alaska USA

Post Number: 1
Hi,
The stools are really nice and I really want to buy it.. I have a huge garden and for that these stools are perfect.. I was wondering to know do you make some patterns also on the top for the stools? Something like flower print or any other design? And how much time will you take for the order of 10 stools?

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us