What size seats should I choose for my home theater?

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 66
Determining the appropriate size for your furniture is very important. There are a number of factors you should consider when making these custom decisions.

• How you sit and feel in your home theater seating will determine your overall comfort. Get out a tape measure and test different sizes of furniture before ordering. Write down the dimensions of your favorites and then shop for comparable home theater seating in our lines.
• It is imperative that you measure the door openings and hallways leading to your room before you order. We have to rely on your knowledge that the furniture you order can be delivered and will fit into your desired location.
• Preview the delivery path from your entryway to where your home theater seating will be placed. Beware of sharp turns, narrow openings, elevators, stairways, or any other obstacles.
• To ensure good traffic flow within a room, you should allow approximately 3 feet of clearance on each end of your home theater seating.

Thanks for...

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 72
I wanted to thank you for this great information!! I am very happy that I found this site. I have the same opinion about this.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us