and this is my last work
Thank's for your interest
NESA ONE HIGH RESOLUTION OLOGRAM SISTEM

www.audiobanter.com/q-f_6.html - 40k - Copia cache - Pagine simili
DA GOOGLE Con la recensione dei redattori di Audio Hi fi e hi end audio

Thanking for the attention ,I look forward to your evaluation,
thank's a lot for your time
For contact nesastart@libero.it

my project Nesa Start borned since the need of giving to audiopiles the possibility of reproducing a sound scene detailed and characterised by high resolution.
You may ask:"how to do?","how i did it?"
Just analyzing the prerogatives and only the phylosofy of Bob Caver ologram sonic generator, realising a generator based on modern technology, with low noise,high quality of sound, ultra fast wide band, low t.h.d. and ulritra high quality adio resolution.The low t.h.d. and the high fun of listening give to the audience an high pleasure.
The system can be used with 2 or 4 loud speaker;in the version with 4 is a traditional surroundwith the sound field adapter.In the vesion with only 2 it acts as an equipement that recreates "live" effects and in this situation is an extreme high quality auto-correlator and recreate the sound ologram in ambience.The system is not compatible with digital 5+1 because captures and gives back the analogic that is elaborated.This also means that it could applied to the reproduction of SACD and for high-end quality.In this way all the analogic records can be now modified with this new system if they aren't affected by too much noise.
Im looking forward to develop this equipment with the partnership of a factory because is really a new solution,I'm not joking it is great.Thanks for your time and if you have others questins i will be pleased to answer by e-mail.Best regards,

Lange E.

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 48
I wanted to thank you for this great information!!
I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. Please Keep Sharing to other thought us.

Thanks For...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us