Rack systems for that professional home cinema look!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3957
Well I've been looking round for affordable rack systems to house the home cinema equipment and after 30 minutes looking around looks like I've found one that will suit the needs. Mind you I'm going to need a few of these as I've got some x10 Alesis RA300 and one Alesis RA500 planed to power the home cinema. Also the DCX2496 needs to be housed and the rest laserdisc DVD AVR and other Dolby processors.

I've looked at the Millennium SR-Series SR-2024 but the company that is selling it is based over in Europe, and I don't fancy phoning Europe. So after looking around again I looked at Digital Village and found the Samson SRK21 priced at £84.99 pounds and that's well worth the look of excellence.

Upload
Millennium SR-Series SR-2024

Upload
Samson SRK21

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7636
That is just what you need man! Get those components off the floor. Some wire management wouldn't hurt as well.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3959
You bet I'm sick of looking at it! I don't know why I didn't do this a few years ago, but with age comes wisdom. I've been debating about the racks on a different site and there's lot of appreciation of racks, especially the professional types,

I've looked at some many different types and makes in the last 48 hours and it would appear the Samson SRK21 is on the list! A few of these will be needed over the next few months at least x4 Samson SRK21 to stack neatly all the equipment the ole Marartz 1030 and 1050 I don't know where to place them, whither I should wrap them up and place them in the bathroom or place them in space rack space?

I'll see how it progresses over the next few months.

One thing's for sure the EQ will be changed over to matching arrays of the Behringer DEQ2496 and a few more DCX2496, the rest of the sound system will be installed and placed tightly next to each other along the right sidewall in the room.

I plan to place it as close to the rear and move along the sidewall area. All the power supply sockets for each unit will be the same make I'll get these spears from (D.J. Electronics) as well as cable ties.

Bronze Member
Username: Monstercable

Post Number: 17
Thats a cool stand , have u purchased the rack? if so can u post the picture with the equipment in it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us