Orion Television

aafpzm
Unregistered guest
I have an Orion television which I have pressed 'skip' on some channels now I don't know how to get them back....

Unregistered guest
I HAVE AN ORION TELEVISION. THE TELEVISION IS NOT SWITCHING ON, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Unregistered guest
I have a 12" Orion Television and I havent got the Instruction book How do I acess the set up program to enable me to Tune in a VCR the Bittons on the front only control the Vol,Col,Bri
ect can anyone help

Unregistered guest
I have a 19" Orion Television. I do not have the instruction book. I have Time Warner Cable connected to my TV but because of a power surge I need to auto set the channels for cable TV. The buttons on the front panel are power, channel, volume, color and brightness. Help!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2341
You need the remote to program channels.

Username: Latchmin

St louis , MO

Post Number: 1
I HAVE AN ORION 12 INCH MODEL #TV1326BW AND THERE IS NO REMOTE CONTROL FOR IT. I BROUGHT A RCA REMOTE CONTROL BUT YOUR BRAND OF TELEVISION IS NOT LISTED. WHAT NUMBERS SHOULD I USE TO PROGhttps://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=register

Username: Missmarie

I have an Orion, I think 27 inch. And I don't have the original remote, but a universal. I am trying to set up a dvd player to the set, but I can not figure out how to get to the correct channel for it to work properly on the tv. There is not a video option.. What can I do?

Username: Nebraskarn

I have an Orion 13 inch tv and am trying to set up a satellite dish and vcr/dvd player, but I can't find my owners manual and don't have the original remote any more -- any suggestions how I get to the setup menu on this tv?

Username: Danjruss

How do I enter setup on Orion TV without the remote? The front only has power, volume up & down, channel up & down.

Danny

Gold Member

Post Number: 3367
You can't. Get a One For All universal remote. The 8910 will operate almost anything.

Username: Connie_decole

i have an Orion Tv my remote broke and now i can't access my DVD channel (aux) what do i do can anyone help?
it's Model Number.1333
Made/2001

Username: Mary76

i have a 14 inch orion tv which i bought my daughter a few years ago for bedroom which some how she managed to surge last night and now it wont work so if any one wants the remote and instructions they can have it

Username: Msnona

Sun Prairie, WI USA

I have an older Orion with a headphone jack but no headphones. Where can I get headphones for it. We have two TV's in the same area (living room/kitchen area) and a constant "battle of TV's" going on because we watch different shows.

Username: Codyplus

Hello all

We got an old Orion TV as a moving-gift. It's a 28FBA TV796N. We have a remote but we are not sure if this is the original one.
The problem is that we can't program the channels. We don't have the owners manual and we tried every button and every possible combination on the remote but can not find the menu to set the channels. Can anyone help me please!

Many Many thanks
C

Username: Sunset5766aolcom

I need to reprogram my remote for my orion tv1318 1998 remote o76ro74050, I programed an universal remote and could not get my cable channels so I have to go back to the original remote but dont know how to reprogram the original remote. can you help me.

Username: Red99wardog

If you need to program channels without a remote, some of the Orion TVs you can access the set up by pressing both volume buttons at the same time. You should see a set up screen.

Then just use one volume button to move to your choice of channel set, picture controls, Language or V-Chip controls.
Once at that choice, use the channel up or down button to make your choice of options.

I accidently got on a AUX screen for DVD, by holding down or pressing the channel button twice, very quickly.

For set up codes for your Orion, go to this site;
http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofa/codes-tv.shtml#tv
good luck all.
whoof

Username: Swifty1956

I HAVE AN ORION 12 INCH MODEL #TV1326BW.
Is their any remote that will work with it?
I have tried a SONY RM-EZ2 and an oldRCA remote which has code search. PLEASE HELP!!!

Username: Red99wardog

Post Number: 3
I have not found any yet. I do believe you need a orion remote. I have a sony RM-V401 remote and it does not work also.

I Will be talking to a wiz kid later this week and I will post positive instructions if he can help you.

These older ORION models do not have a standard universal control system

Gold Member

Post Number: 3795
Get a One For All 8910.

Username: Jwhittenjwhittencom

Sumner, Mississippi USA

I have an Orion TV, less than a year old, that only displays "EEPROM ERROR Please Check". It will not respond to any control, nor will it turn off. How do I fix it?
Thanks!

Username: Joeholdem

Lees Summit, MO United States

I have an Orion 48" TV. I bought it new about a year ago. Every now and then I have to do the set up program over when I turn it on. It might go a week or two maybe a month. I have checked and no power outage and no power surge. Why do I have to keep resetting.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3216
If the motherboard has a backup battery, THAT may be the problem.
Just like a PC! I changed several of the 'button' batteries over the years, after the computer began forgetting CMOS settings and time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us