Post Editing Works

Username: Admin

Post Number: 2115
The post editing feature is now enabled again.

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 292
Holy crap, it's a miracle! Good stuff, cheers Admin :-)

EDIT: It's true!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9221
educate me...I work alot of admin boards and forums...and I don't even see an "edit" option for the user (poster)..

BTW...usually at all other boards, its an EDIT/DELETE button..which I don't see here

all I see is all things related to the font, size, color, bold, underline, etc...which has nothing to do with EDIT the post..(like go back to the post and change some words etc)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6082
LK, use the "Your account" button under the search and help buttons just above and to the right. Login and scroll down till you see the list of your recent posts. You only have the option of editing your last several posts (fewer when the board is in maintenance mode) but can view the last 25. Open the post, edit, and save message.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9229
TY...thats an odd place to edit a post...not very user friendly...usually u edit a post , right at the post itself, not in your control panel or account section...anyways, thanks Paul for the education....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9230
Paul...after I login to "my account", when I scroll down, there are NO posts anywhere of mine...the last thing shown is "delete account"..and in between are email notifications and other miscellaneous profile things, but NO posts..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9231
Paul...I got it...I had to activate (check off) "show me my posts" in my preferences...thanks again...sorry to bother you..

Username: Mac05

Post Number: 2
I need new keys

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6145
You "need" the right forum.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video