The Family Guy

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 615
Alright, who watches this show? I am so glad they are going to bring new episodes back on FOX. They are now showing it on the Cartoon Network during Adult Swim. Totally hilarious!

Bronze Member
Username: Jdsaenz1

Post Number: 48
I like this show, but am never awake long enough to see it on a regular basis. The biggest catch has to be the "baby bent on plotting a getaway/world domination scheme".

Also, and I've never really seen but a minute here and there 'til recently on Adult Swim, but Futurama is really funny! I checked on my kids, who had fallen asleep, thank God, because they'd been watching the Swim without me knowing... they're only 3 and 4! Anyway, I stood there for about 15 minutes to see Futurama, and I loved it.

Any idea if this series is available on DVD?

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
Yes, Futurama is available on DVD. They are now up to Season 3 Volume 3 and a 4th Volume coming out in August. A hilarious series from Matt Groening.

The Family Guy is also available on DVD with 2 Volumes. It only lasted for 3 seasons and there is such a big fan base that when UPN dropped the series, the hoopla was such that Fox picked it up for new episodes this fall season. The DVD sales I believe also spurred a second look at the series.
If you are a child of the late 60's, 70's and 80's you can appreciate a lot of the references in this cartoon and it is definitely a show that I had to explain to my kids, 15 and 12. They still find it hilarious, though, but not for 3 and 4 YOs...I think they just wouldn't understand.

Silver Member
Username: Sem

Post Number: 128
Berny,

I've seen Family Guy a couple times. It seems quite funny but on a bit too late for me to catch on a regular basis. My college age son raves about it.

Along the same lines, he also raves about Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I haven't caught that one yet though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 769
I haven't caught Aqua Teen Hunger Force yet.

Username: Caveman02346

Post Number: 3
I have watched this show many times and i actually found it friggen hilarious, i didnt think it would be that funny but it was its right up there with the simspons

Bronze Member
Username: Kester

Post Number: 13
most of the adult swim line-up is pretty good. i'll admit it... i also like sponge bob-square pants. a friend of mine cannot understand it... so much for us 40 yr olds. ha. oh yeah, and courage the cowardly dog, what a riot!

Bronze Member
Username: Rkvfire

Vancouver, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 87
berny, aqua teen hunger force is really quite stupid. not worth the watch. its french fries, a milkshake cup, and some other food containers talkin to eatchother.. lol its rather stupid. undergrads, oblongs, even daft planet is funny.. check those out. oh and harvy birdman attourney at law, thats pretty funny.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1761
Yup, I've tried Aqua teen hunger force and it just isn't my cup of tea.

Unregistered guest
This is sooo great! I love the baby! Refreshing, pure comedy and smart! Oh and a cartoon. Dare I say never quite a show since Simpson's.

Unregistered guest
Aqua teen hunger force is the most inteligent cartoon on televison
slade u need to be taken out and shot
by masta shake at that
this show is the oppitamy of comedy
you need to stop watching fox news and get down with adult swim
MY NAME IS.................

Gold Member

Post Number: 1963
I'm glad you like the show Charles, there's a slew of peopl who like different shows, if not, they really won't last too long. Don't forget, this forum is about differing points of view not a group of people who agree with each other.

Mr. Whitefolks
Unregistered guest
Berny,
Quit trying to be so mature after you talk about how you like a stupid cartoon like the family guy. That is one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen. I bet you think it is so funny because you look like the father on that show in real life. Get a life you insignificant fat barrel of monkey spunk.

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 376
Hey Mr. Whitefolks, you come off sounding like an immature little punk. Berny has the respect of many folks around here. But I doubt you even understand what that means. If you really have something of substance you'd like to discuss, then register and get it off your chest. If not, the internet is a vast resource. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find someplace that intrests you more.

Silver Member
Username: Jdsaenz1

Post Number: 107
I believe Whitefolks doesn't know good humor from a hole in the head. He's really not doing himself any good by posting comments about those he knows nothing about. Sorry I had to stoop to his level; I felt it was necessary. Won't happen much more...

Aram Jones
Unregistered guest
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the greatest show ever and should never be spoken against, lest I bust a cap!

Unregistered guest
The last sunday's episode was a peice of trash, and I think the auther's ideas have dried up, and better find another job than entertainment.

Username: Im_da_bomb

I cant believe it i finnaly met a girl who like family guy almost as much as i do!!=)

Username: Obgenius

Post Number: 1
watch it everynight. cant get enough of it

Anonymous

umm does anyone of yall like anime 'cause aqua teen hunger force or whatever is called ain't anime.
adult swim is all about anime but i do like robot chicken
who saw samurai champloo?
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 286
Family Guy is the best cartoon ever

Gold Member

Post Number: 4703
How about American Dad?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3991
its not as funny

Gold Member

Post Number: 4769
You don't think so?

not a troll
Unregistered guest
how about brokeback berny

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4054
i like it but family guy is just more unpredictable

lristopher leeee
Unregistered guest
ok bro

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 219
I've never seen this show my little brother loves it though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9246
You must be very proud of him

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 720
it is without a doubt the best show ever, they should cancel all the other shows and just have family guy on every channel

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 51
I wouldn't say that, but this is by far the best cartoon comedy ever created followed by south park.

Username: Filetester

Deep down, Up there Canada

Family guy is the best

Username: Hondaracer1

this show is deff a great one it's like the beavis and buthead of now !!!

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 122
Good Show, Good Show.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 829
Best show Ever!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12785
damn TBS keep repeating the same ol episodes wkly ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14299
Just get the DVD.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12406
It is flucking hilarious. I never saw it until a couple months ago when my brother in law turned me onto it. My sides hurt from watching that show. The f*rt scene in the public bathroom was a riot lol.

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12791
yeh but peter can be such a dumb & poor meg hardly is in much episodes or stories around her - ame for chris ...i dont like stewey that much ..... its mostly about Lois & Peter ...

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13303
who knew they cancelled this show more than once & brought it back - quite a rare feat ...was just reading it on : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_guy .....

Silver Member
Username: Shawnharman

Post Number: 176
oh man I love stewey

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2247
i like the cool w-hip episode

Platinum Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18016
The bathroom scene has got to be the best. The one where they compete with their f*rts.

Username: Jsalexandra

Its a fantastic show.I really enjoy this show a lot.

Bronze Member
Username: Gibslara

Post Number: 14
Good show of this decade. I think Family Guy is another name of comedy show. This show has excellent character which are enough to get good enjoy.

Username: Jakesbs

10 Maria Antonia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
oh i cant control my self for posting a comment regarding this awesome anime series. really i love it and had enjoyed it's all episodes. its a complete package of fun and entertainment and like a precious gift for me. Actually it will be a not a precious gift for me but will all huge fans of sitcom or comedy series.

Username: Ash_joe

Post Number: 2
would you like to suggest some site which providing online watching of this show???

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 636
Hulu.com has full episdoes of family guy. Did anyone watch the one that came on this past Sunday, with Brian and Stewie locked up together in the bank safe? Wow. That one pushed boundaries, just like they like to do on the show. Funny but a little much at the same time.

Diamond Member

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22767
I recently discovered Hulu myself. Wow do I have chit to watch now lol. Yes the ads are annoying but brief.

P.S. I love Family guy!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 639
This guy I know from work is just like Quagmire on the show. Oddly he's never seen Family Guy. I told him to watch it sometime and look out for Quagmire to see the resemblance.

Username: Jakeswatson

Post Number: 2
I like this show very much its a very good show i used to watch it regular.

Username: Kalora

United States

Family Guy is a hilarious tv show. I love to watch all the episodes and seasons of this show. The new season of family guy episodes are also superb. I never miss any episode of this show ever. Stewie is my favorite character in this show. This show is totally rocks!!!!!

Username: Alexander10

Post Number: 6
It is so coooooooool and amazing show.love it.......

Platinum Member

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17191
its stills shows late night on cartoon network ...

Username: Ndk1donair

I have found that Family Guy is the best and great anime series. I really enjoy it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16213
Anime???

Family Guy is NOT anime...

Oh wait...you are spamming with that otavo crap.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us