Showtimearabia

Username: Dubz

Zaria, Kaduna Nigeria

Post Number: 1
hello house. was just wondering if anyone had anything on showtime encryption and how to access their channels. do their smart cards unscramble art channels to? how much do they cost please?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9392
I have an adaptive cycling smartcard that is programmed to cycle through 356 bit encryption and will unscramble any signal coming in from ANY cable company. The line box is going to cost you $200 and the card will cost $899. I accept Paypal :-)

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 284
Wow Bernie you should be in the DSS section you seem to hate so much. I was wondering where the real hatred of the FTA market came from. Cutting into your profits with cheaper products. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9429
Your lack of intelligence is really beginning to show. You think that product really exists?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9430
You are more of a moron than I give you credit for!
LOL

Upload

You actually believed that this item exists...

WOW!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
I didn't know it took intelligence to lie, cheat, scam or mislead people, I guess your a pro.

So if he was willing to pay were you going to scam him or you just like to harass anyone who comes to ecoustics?

Just say you got caught red handed.

To answer your question NO I think that product is long dead since fta receivers came to the market. I guess you would need 9000 posts to convince someone to pay that price.

If it does exist your a hypocrite. If it doesn't your a scam artist or a harasser.

You got me though, I'm the one with no intelligence.

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
You covering up the scam or clarifying that nobody can believe anything out of your mouth?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9436
LOL...I'm still laughing at your stupidity. Whew!

Uh-oh, you are back tracking.

I thought you were the satellite expert!

You are funny! If you are as stupid as this guy to believe such an obvious ridiculous claim, you really are a sucker, devoid of intelligence.

HAHAHAHA!

I can't believe you bought that crap.

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
What you are really laughing at is how dumb you sound. You are the only fool here. It doesn't matter what way you try to spray it.

Please tell me your not looking at yourself in the mirror say why am I so stupid. Did those words really come out of my mouth?

It's funny, your either a lier, scam artist, scumbag, hypocrite or just hateful person and your laughing about it. Even trying to spin it off like I'm the one to laugh at.

I should be the one laughing but I'll let you have the last laugh.

Please give me another hahaha...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9440
Of course you are not laughing and why should you. Did that I upset you? Sorry man...

So how long have you been a member of this forum? What did you contribute? So far you have told some one that radar detectors are legal and that you actually thought Matt did not know what a radar detector was.

You could post as much as you want about mundane crap, just do not give out the wrong information.

HAHAHAHA! There, did that make you happy or laugh somehow?

And thanks for letting me have the last laugh, you are so generous.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Radar detectors are legal. You could buy one at walmart, target everywhere. Radar jammers are not legal.

"And thanks for letting me have the last laugh, you are so generous."

No Problem!

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
He who wants the first laugh, usually wants the last laugh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9447
That is deep man.

And no, radar detectors are not legal for use in all states. Check again. You can buy them in walmart or target but you cannot use them in all states.

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
You are correct on that. I never claimed that they were legal in all states.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
Me and Berny were board you all need to start posting.

Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 8
LOL JENIFER

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Zaria, Kaduna Nigeria

Post Number: 2
Really tot 'twas a supportive forum but berny n fta seem to be making d most of it. Hey guyz, guess what, monitors work on electricity. Now let's c who's not laughing. More seriously now, some guyz where i come from seem to have hacked into the showtime network and r selling smartcards the decrypt all the channels for a whole year for a token sum of $80.00. Ciao house.

Zaria, Kaduna Nigeria

Post Number: 3
Good day house. I saw this viewsat receiver advert somewhere and was just wondering if it's possible to get internet services via irdeto2 (nilesat to be precise) as i heard it's all ku-band crap. Anybody knows the modalities? Thanks.

Username: Bnj08

Post Number: 1
Dubem, so can you hook me up with people from where you come from and get me one shipped to Iraq for Showtime arabia
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us