HELLYEAH

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 799
Members of Mudvayne, Pantera, and Nothingface join forces for new album.

Members of Mudvayne, Pantera, and Nothingface have joined forced to create what can only be described as a modern metal supergroup.

Dubbing themselves Hellyeah, Chad Gray and Greg Tribbett (from Mudvayne), Vinnie Paul (from Pantera) and Tom Maxwell and Jerry Montano (from Nothingface) will release their debut album sometime in April.

"Tom, Jerry and I have been talking about working together ever since we staggered through the streets of New Orleans five years ago," says Gray of the collaboration. "I mentioned it to Greg and he immediately wanted in, and when Vinnie came on board the whole thing just took on a life of its own. This was a must-do project for all of us." Gray and Tribbett will tour in support of Hellyeah in between recording the new Mudvayne album.

"The guys from Hellyeah and the incredible music we've created have brought me back to what I love," states Vinnie. "Hellyeah is the best record I've collaborated on since Vulgar Display of Power. The vibe is 'positive with a kick-your-as5-attitude.' I can't wait to take this band on tour."

AWSOME SH!T can't wait for the album!

Silver Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 152
It's ok. Sounds like second rate Pantera.

Musicianship is very good, but the vocals and lyrics are the weak point.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us