Donny Osmond...?

Username: Muckluck30

Post Number: 1
So I must admit that I feel a bit strange asking this but has anyone heard the new Donny Osmond CD? I heard some of the songs through a friend at Universal and I was really suprised. Good music to play while relaxing or just driving home from work...I'm pretty sure you can listen to some of the songs at donny.com if you want....you can tell me if you think I am right...or crazy.
Cheers
JB

Username: Ppojeda

San Juan, PR Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1
I haven't heard it, nor would I call myself a Donny Osmond fan, but he did a cd back in the early 90's that I found to be excellent. If he is able to keep that trackrecord, I don't see why this one shouldn't be good

Username: Muckluck30

Post Number: 2
Yeah I think he had an album called "Eyes Don't Lie" out around that time...I listened to it after I heard the new one and it was good too. If you liked that you will definitely like his latest. His voice is still great and I think it is a bit better lyrically.

Anonymous

so there are still Donny Osmond fans out there?

Anonymous

I have heard his new CD, I too was very surprised. He sounds great...I think I'm going to buy it. Very relaxing and sounds great.

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1100
dont think ive heard him

LaurenKK
Unregistered guest
So i read about Donny Osmond CD on CDInsight website, and it kinda gives good reviews. I think i will have to check it out.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4874
He also did a song with Jim Brickman in a CD called "A Night with Jim Brickman". I was surprised to hear him in that.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4959
he had a good popular song yrs ago called SOLDIER OF LOVE ........

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4960
silly me i thought this thread was janaury 18th 2006 ! - lol

persom who made this thread only posted 2 whole times & just dissapeared ..........

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5188
Probably a Donny Osmond publicist?!?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us