MuDvAyNe

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 63
Anyone here listen to Mudvayne? I own every album, dvd, and even the instrumental CD, which is cool too. I've seen them three times in the past two years. I live about 45 minutes from where they grew up and their last concert I went to was there. On the Live Dosage DVD (live in Peoria) you can see my sisters husband at the beginning of Under My Skin. I didn't get to go to that concert, which sucks.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 952
mudvayne and sevendust will be going on tour. i can't wait for that!

Bronze Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 84
I know!! They are going to be in Peoria again on the day before Thanksgiving. I am going to be there for sure. And then Seether and Slipknot in Milwaukee in November. It's gonna be a great month for me.

Bronze Member
Username: Rowlandbrown

Post Number: 21
Damn I wouldn't mind seeing Mudvayne live! Almost as much as I would like 2 see dream theater :-O! Slipknot is cool too but nowhere near as technical. Seether is from South Africa (formally Saron Gas) I live in SA and saw them live a few years back. A brilliant band still!

Silver Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 108
Mudvaynes a sweet band but i gotta say KoRn is the best. 1. insane bass- fieldy is crazy
2. vocals- jonathan davis (no one can compare)
3. drums- david salveria- excellent drummer
4. lead guitar- munky- 7 string in drop D

one of the best rock bands IMO

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 122
I think KoRn took a wrong turn somewhere. Their first three albums where awsome, but the new stuff, imo, isn't all that great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us