Tom cruise is getting CRAZIER

ginny4488
Unregistered guest
Defamer posted something about a big thing breaking about him soon. I don't know if I can take any more news on him, you know?

I mean, tomcruiseisnut.com and savedakota.blogspot.com are funny, but, his antics totally freak me out. If someone I knew was doing stuff like that, I'd be seriously worried about his mental health, you know?

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 1579
The man's in a cult, what can you expect?

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 826
Upload

The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth."

The only true thing I'm looking for is the film with the highest LFE range, though I haven t got to Top Gunning yet.

Get the picture folks.

For more on the truth is out there log on to.
http://www.scientology.org/

Or you can wait for the LFE test on "Top Gun?"

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3427
So, do these Scientologists actually salute each other like that?

Be careful about naming movies, that Magneta fellow just might ask, "where can I download this?"

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 829
Berny

Though looking at this image, again Tom cruse must be standing on 3 volumes of the holy bible, as he very short?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3436
That's a good catch. I believe he stands at 5'7". Maybe the guy he is saluting is a step down or a well proportioned midget:-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6961
Tom Cruise & ALL his movies SUX AZZ ! ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 7278
I liked Risky Business. Rebecca DeMornay looked good in that one.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 682
i liked war of the worlds alot!! very well done and seemed so realistic, it was scary

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2747
i thought LAst Samurai was an excellent film

i am very fascinated by Chinese Culture

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1203
im with you on that one muddy i really did enjoy that movie

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7012
o k
so TC an outsider/enemy whose life is spared by them & ends up learning their culture & way of fighting & defeats his teacher & falls in love with the village leader's sis .
Then knowingly leads the whole village into getting masaquered & he ended up being the only surviving memeber out of 100s (god must be his protector) & then comes out in the end like a knight in shining armor - in the end the young azz emporor realises his mistake blah blah blah

ya "wonderful meaningful sensible" movie indeed !....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7294
There is no Chinese Culture in the Last Samurai.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7014
do expand some knowledge on us Berny ........

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3415
samurai is from japan not china. lol.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2750
i'm sorry, you're correct, i should have said Japanese culture.

really Asian culture in general.

they could have gotten someone else to play the part yes, but i liked the movie for its take on that particular way of life.

and the reason they all died was b/c they refused to give up their way of life, and died fighting the only way they knew how(which was obviously outdated)....they lived and died by honor.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7034
ya - i got no problem with that ^

but y it had 2 be that the outsider was the ONLY survivor - that part sux azz , screwed up the whole movie . Until that moment i was kinda liking it .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7303
It's great how a drunk undisciplined soldier can become a master swordsman in a few weeks. That is so totally believable. They must have been watching a few too many old chinese kung fu movies.
Upload

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2772
it wasn't a few weeks
it was like a year or something

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2773
but i can see your point. lol

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 71
is anyone in this thread???????

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 201
where's baby suri...

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
katie holmes...i mean kate(which i have read tom would rather the world now refer her as)looks very unhappy lately

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
when those two are posing for the cameras ..her smile seems so fake...shes trying to hard to show that she is just so gleefully elated with joy to be tom cruises robot ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
i feel sorry for her..i don't think she knew what she was getting into..also..wasn't she 3 or 4 on his "i want a young hollywood it girl"...?

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
i read in the mags. that jessica alba was 1st choice..

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
lucky for her she already had a man!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

Australia

Post Number: 149
If you google tom cruise, the third hit is www.tomcruiseisnuts.com. I think that says a lot :-)

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 182
I'm going 2 revive this two months + thread because i think it needs a more critical approach. Not critical 2 Tom Cruise, but 2 this campaign of destruction that seems apparent 2 me.

Tom Cruise's movies, collectively, are not that bad at all. Of course this could be argued on many levels of taste and preferance, and in the end neither side could convince the other about whether his movies are talentless or not.

But this is not the point I wanted to make in this post. I want 2 suggest that everyone think critically about what they're hearing regarding Tom Cruise. Or, more 2 the point, what is being said about Tom Cruise.

I smell a "hit job". Considering all the antics many of Hollywood's stars get involved in these days - drunk driving, assaults, drug abuse, domestic violence, vacations at Betty Ford's etc., what exactly has Tom Cruise done that is so bl/oody terrible?

Yes, he jumped on Oprah's couch - so!

Yes, he backs up his sientific beliefs when challenged on them - so!

What makes him such a lightning rod for criticism lately? I really don't get it. I read everywhere, and hear a lot (media, fans, blogs, forums) about how he's a closet ho/mo/sex/ual...uh?

First, unless the world is more homophobic than i had originally thought, I can't see what the big deal is even if he does one day aquiesce and say: "yes, I'm g/ay, now leave me alone".

Secondly, I don't understand how they make the conclusion that he is g/ay. He's been married 2 a beautiful woman in the past; has dated other beautiful women before having a kid with Katie Holmes, so what is the reasoning behind this allegation and why should that matter? It seems someone is trying 2 make this more of an issue than I or others would normally consider it. Am I alone here?

And, his religious beliefs are no crazier than that of other religious Hollywood actors/stars. In my opinion, he's far less dangerous than Mel Gibson...or Arnold Shwarzenneger(sp) for that matter, or or many, many other influential celebrities.

He probably offends those who don't share his views when he starts talking about his own beliefs and why he chooses 2 practice them instead. But, again, that's no crazier than Hollywood's Christian hypocrits we see divorcing a million times a life - definately not acting Christian at all (I'm Christian by the way, and probs a hypocrit 2). Nor is he any different from the Jewish celebrities, and high-powered Hollywood influences who would, rightfully, defend their own beliefs.

But Tom Cruise, in recent years, has been the victim of an organized bashing campaign that has, seemingly, reached fruition.

When Tom Cruise begins 2 really stand out from the other celebrities, with inexplicable behaviour, then I will see relevance in this media rough-up job. For now, I see him as much tamer, and much more civil than a lot of other Hollywood's fat-heads. In fact, Tom Cruise is probably less arrogant, and much more fan-friendly than other Hollywood stars from what I can tell.

I challenge u 2 look a little deeper into the allegations against him before u draw conclusions. In other words, are u convinced he is as nuts as they say he is based on his actions (perceived or not), or are u being sold an idea? Is he "nuts"? Or are u being lead 2 a conclusion by the sellers of this campaign?

If u think he's as "nuts" as they say, would u agree that he's no more nuts than the rest of Hollywood? Really?

I think he's shown himself 2 being a pretty decent guy, given all that he's had 2 endure over the last several years - smear campaigns, pies in the face, watered-down while greeting fans, media attacks, accusations of being g/ay, comedian attacks, talk-radio insults...the list is long.

I don't know who he peaved off, but it should be self-evident that he is the target of an unfair smear campaign. I'm not normally an apoligist for the affluent, famous or the powerful, but this one doesn't seem right 2 me. I would empathize a lot less with him if he was the type 2 use his publicists 2 create controversial stories about himself...Madonna, for example. But this is not the case here.

Personally, the message I take from all this is, if u dare 2 think differently from the norms we've created about ourselves, then be prepared - "they" will come for u, and they will bury u.

Seems sad really...I see this as the discouragement of free thought. Yes, ur free 2 say/think what u want in our society. U won't be shot...but we'll find another way 2 "kill" u.

BTW (2 cents) - many of the words above have been edited 2 reflect the censoring rules. I can't for the life of me understand why any of these words should be censored...oh well.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 8079
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us