Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2992
are they going to make this movie??

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6782
Only if it has the potential to make money.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 930
i heard they are going to but not sure whos in it or anything

Gold Member

Post Number: 6792
We'll see. Could be some unknown hotshot waiting to get a break.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 934
ya i just hope its a good movie cause i ddint really like the 2nd one it was to fake and horrible acting imo

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3015
same here charlie. i like the actions on the first one much better than the second one. i know tyrese is a pretty decent actor but in that movie he didn't do a good job. vin diesel was awesome in the first one.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6413
thats what usually happens when a gr8 1st movie comes out - the others tend 2 NOT have the same pedigree . Ex the Matrix movies ....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 940
ya but i just think paul walker is a horrible actor i think vin diesel carried the first movie and yrese is okal but its only a opinion and ya rovin i know what you mean about the matrix but i still enjoyed the series lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3037
actually i really don't care for the actors. its the cars i love to watch. the cars they use are awesome.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6815
The sad part is that there are kids out there actually believing that some of these modifications can make their cars do the same things in the movies.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 945
ya i know what you mean chad cuase thats the only reason i still watch the second one .

and berny you mean that wont happen to my car jk.
i still would love to do some of that stuff to my car lol(just not the pos i have now)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6834
lol

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6038
Dont buy a slow car and try to make it fast(wrx,etc)

Buy a fast car, to start(vette,etc)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6904
That is exactly what I am saying. A fast Civic is stil just a Civic! And when selling time comes, it is still the price of a used Civic:-)

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 809
"And when selling time comes, it is still the price of a used Civic"

Worse. It'll be obvious some kid has souped up a rice burner and burned the hell out of it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6919
One reason why I keep my car as factory stock as I can. Really no reason to modify at all.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3071
true berny. i know my accord is an accord no matter what i do to it. but like i said putting on rims and a exhaust isn't going to hurt the car. i just enjoy the sound of the exhaust when i drive. it just makes driving a little more enjoyable for me. besides mine isn't the real loud ones that set off people's car alarms. it just sounds nice and smooth.

on the movie 2fast and 2furious, the car i like in that movie is the yenko. i love those cars. american muscle. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6926
Very nice indeed.

I like my cars German or Japanese.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6050
AMERICAN CARS ONLY!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6948
LOL

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3101
okay chauncey. even though i am asian but i was born here so technically i am an american. i should support my own country. i am buying an american car next. my next car will be the chrysler 300 with some awesome 22" lowenhart rims. lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1005
lol i dont really care where the car comes from as long as it drives and drives nice lol

but ya i just want a porsche sometime in my life like a nice carrerra 4s not the gt cause i knnow i will never be able to afford that lol and def will neva buy a boxster its to much of a chicks car

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6574
I'm with u charlie

i'd like a 3rd gen RX7 or McClaren F1 please ..lol...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6968
I'm sticking to my old 1993 stock little German car with no modifications, whatsoever.:-)

Charlie, I like your taste in cars, and when you do finally get your own Porsche, trust me, you wouldn't want to mess with perfection. Call me and we'll compare notes.

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 814
Excuse me, but what about the latest Ferrari.

599 GTB Fiorano:
6L V12--620hp @ 7600rpm

UploadUpload

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1041
i dont really like the look of it to tell you the truth lol it looks like there trying to go japanses with it if you know what i mean

and berny when i get one ill give you a call maybe ill let you drive it lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6981
That's okay, Charlie...I'll let you drive mine first:-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1045
oh ok thanks alot berny i cant wait ill be 90 when i can afford one lol then they wont even have cars

Gold Member

Post Number: 6983
Dude, I am not that old! I am not even 40 yet.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1052
no im saying ill be 90 when i can afford a porsche lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6984
LOL...just stick with school and you'll get one before you hit 30.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3119
john that ferrari looks nice. at first it looked like what charlie said but it grows on you. the more and more you look at it, it gets nicer. lol.

berny.......i know you have been in something that is faster than speed of sound so any car would be too slow for you right?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1058
oh ok berny i hope so i just want to focus on buying a house first then the rest later but it would be awesome

Gold Member

Post Number: 7016
LOL...Chad...I still like fast cars. I don't really get to fly in jets all the time or as much as I want to, and I am always a reluctant passenger. :-) It's usually on cargos, choppers or regular planes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7017
Charlie,
Buying your home would be a very good idea. If you buy it now...you'll have it paid off by the time you are 40.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 562
The first fast and the furios was the best after that like berny said the movies always go downhill. And i think ill take that ferrari over a porshe it looks so nice lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7031
Of course a Ferrari is always nice. But when I am driving my car over some twisty mountain road, I don't ever think of any other car that I'd rather have. 13 years old and still tearin' up any souped up rice burner.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 570
lol berny i like the porches too but the y look too small. which one you think handles better i know you probably driven one lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7042
Never drove a Ferrari at all...I sat in one but the owner was a total dickwad so I passed gas in his ride. A nice Modena which stunk for a good 2 minutes.

The Porsche handles like a dream, but you really have to pay attention when you are going a tad fast around corners because the response is almost instantaneous from wheel to ground. Yes they are small but they are gorgeous specially the 1993 911 Turbo 3.6. I can't wait to go home and drive her again.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1068
berny you own a porsche omg you def are my hero lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6640
legacy of the porsche is that every1 compared the old 911 from the 80s to a FROG - u know how the headlights look ..lol

Always liked the Lamborgini Countach from the early 80s - so futuristic looking 4 its time . But of course imo the Murchielargo (s/p) is the best looking especially when in that brilliant yellow...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3133
wait a minute. let me get this straight. berny you own a porsche, get to ride a round in a helicopter, and also rode in a jet? damn man you definately are my hero too. damnnnnnn man, leave some fun for us to do. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7047
Dude...plenty of fun to be had by everyone...LOL. I used up all my incentive bonuses to buy her, man. I bought it off a Colonel who was getting divorced and he just wanted to hand it off to someone whom he thought was worthy of it so I told him..."Sir, I may have to pick you up from a desert or a jungle one day...and IF I have to I will try to get to you as fast as the Porsche can get from 0-60..." he laughed and thought it was funny so he sold me the car right there. But it's all worth it.

That's why I don't modify anything on the vehicle. I want it all to be original. I am curious though...I keep wondering what sound system comes stock with the 930. I just hope that if one of my kids inherit her, that he won't try to soup it up like some rice burner or put some crazy stickers on her. It would really kill me if that happens, then I may have to take her back:-)

I like that the 911 has retained its original look through out the years. Gives it that recognizability.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3135
well berny my friend, i must say you are one lucky azz for having a porsche. if i had one, i wouldn't modify a single thing to it also. maybe the sound system but thats about it. unfortunately i don't have a porsche. i just have an import car which people like to call them rice burner. so i gotta do what i gotta do to make my driving experience a lot more enjoyble. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7061
Sorry Chad...I hope you did not get offended by that term rice burner.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3146
lol berny. i don't get offended that easily. i got a rice burner. what can i say. lol. don't worry about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7065
You never know, man, what some people get offended by:-) My daily driver is a rice burner as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7066
I just don't have the confidence to buy another Ford or GM product after my experiences with them. One broke down after 48,000 miles and another one after 75,000...paint peeling, an exploding transmission, electric light show on one:-(

I had an old 87 Civic hatchback that went over 275,000 miles and the only thing that killed it was a Camaro that totalled it.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3150
you know any car will last if you take good care of it. my friend still has his 1988 mustang LX 5.0. that sh!t is fast. it is still in good working condition. i don't know exactly how much miles he has on it but i know it has to be over 200000 miles.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7071
That's the problem...I did take care of it. Regular maintenance, required checks and everything. Everything was documented...it just seemed like it was not made properly or the b@stard that assembled it was angry or something.

Come on...what kind of maintenance does paint require? It was in a garage!

An exploding transmission??? Again properly maintained...and boom!! No warning...the stupid thing just fell apart right on the freeway. I don't think I'll ever take a chance again.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3152
well the paint job you do need to get to keep the car looking clean. my friend painted his car twice. lol. as far as engine goes, well it still in good shape. he always oil changed it with synthetic oil.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7074
Oh yeah Mobil 1 all the way!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1074
oh boy guy i have a 1989 pontiac 600 le and only has 32000 miles on it lol a grandmother owned it

Gold Member

Post Number: 7103
Wow...that is cool! It's always nice to find old low mileage cars.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1081
ya but i still want a new car its a pos in the first place even if you got it brand sp^nking new lol

you cant post spank ing

Gold Member

Post Number: 7121
lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3205
Berny.......i bet you can't wait til you drive that porsche of yours. unless you have it overthere in korea then you are probably driving right now. when are you coming back to the states man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7141
Yup, I can't wait to get home and drive again. I did not want to bring my car here, just too much hassle. Plus I don't trust the shippers. I'm mostly hoofin' it. I only get to drive the Kias, Daewoos and Hyundais in the "performance of official duties"...what a crock...oh well:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3264
so what exactly is happening over there that is keeping you so busy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7189
3 major things and 2 that we can't speak of yet until after a certain time. And 1 is that the Secretary of the Air Force came by and we had to be detailed out. Some idiot said it was hush hush but they announced it all over the paper. We really hate it when some big wigs come by...I have to get my people go nuts about preparation and pretend that everything is really heavenly out here when it is not.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1115
lucky you man hope all goes well for you

Gold Member

Post Number: 7266
thanks Charlie.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7267
Oh yeah, and here is what happened. You can read about in another country's news report. Key word is Korean West Sea.

http://www.voodoo.cz/falcon/board.html

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 196
tokyo drift

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 47
is anyone in this thread???????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »