Laurie Ann Gibson - Breakin it down

Username: Groovergrl23

Post Number: 2
Well- I know this isn't a movie, but it is my fav dvd at the moment- my aunt who works at universal just gave it to me. It is just a really good dance dvd and Laurie Ann really knows what she is talking about. I was reading about her and she really like a made a life for herself with no help from anyone. You can read about her at http://www.superstardance.com/ . She was pretty good on making the band 3. Does anyone know when the next season starts? Nadine

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 247
she looks hot, though i think your hotter than her,maybe!

So what's the score with her, do you like to follow her in her own footsteps, it can be done believe in yourself you can accomplish many obstacles.

catch you later foxy one bye, bye.

Username: Groovergrl23

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the inspiration lol. I don't want to be a dancer- I just like to dance. I just saw her on Making the Band and I was like OMG she is sooooo good. Did you watch the last season? She was a little scary, but you know, really nice underneath it all. LOL! Nadine

Username: Ohso_2467

Post Number: 1
Laurie is truly on point. What I love about her is, she know how to bring out the best you, and define your dance lines. I give her much ups!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us