"Flight Plan" check list cabin under pressure

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1387
"Flight Plan"
by Ashley

Upload

"This is your captain specking will all passengers please turn off all mobile phones as we are about to enter are Flight Plan' procedures."

Kyle Pratt played by (Jodie Foster) along with her daughter Julia are flying to New York with her husband's coffin, after a fatal accident in Berlin. A few hours into the fight, and after falling a sleep she awakes to discover her daughter missing?

Where could a little six year old girl go to on a sealed passenger airliner, after a frantic search, she pleads to the captain to help her look with a more thorough search from top to bottom and from front to back, but still no sign of Julia, did she imagine she boarded the airliner, is she distorted, after the captain played by (Sean Bean) informs her that her daughter Julia is dead, Kyle knows her daughter did board with her.

So I'd leave you now to decide, there is no spoilers hear, just a mystery, a mystery with twist that will present it's self during mid flight.

I hope you do you enjoined this pre-flight plan.

Upload

The image is framed in the 2.35:1 aspect ration, but with some shots where the camera is look directly into bright light scores, it usually creates an olive shape, which doesn't happen hear, so the film must have been filmed in the Super 35 format, but still the use of camera movement has been done with very skilfully technique in tight areas of the interior shots of the airliner. Very little in the way of over the top GGI, and looking at doesn't give the impression it's a visual effects film.

Sound

Again Re-Recording Mixers, "Michael Minkler" & "Myron Nettinga," of "Black Hawk Down" have produced a clear six-track Dolby Stereo Digital mix, with sounds moving in and out of each other, some overlapping the other, cabin doors open and close to left and right, and in-between the fronts and backs, (more on this one later) but the mixers always keep this focused with forward attention, little use of the (Baby Boom) LFE.1 was used hear, most of it was placed in the centre channel with some good Foley work, footsteps that can be felt passengers walk around, with "James Horner's" less than dramatic highs that I have experienced in most of his previous scores, this one was rather laidback, tension was only called for when needed

Scoring mixer "Simon Rhodes" kept the engineering of the music placed with directional cues and some chilling highs in the strings, and bass rhythms are felt within these elements, which should have no trouble in the playback in good home cinema.

Conclusion

Worth the value of just £14,84 at ASDA store, worth of a second viewing.

Ratings

9/10

Sound
9/10

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1221
i thought it was a good movie with a good twist even though i kinda expected it lol

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 79
is anyone in this thread???????

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 712
john doe. quit saying is anyone in this thread you fu*cking retard. your wasting space, and quit trying to get your post number up.

i thought flight plan wasnt bad. i saw it in threaters. the twist was pretty good.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 164
i loved flight plan!! i loved Jodie Foster! she's amaaaaaaaazing!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1498
WTF is going on around here, I leave this site for a month or too and all hell gets suddenly unleashed around here, not that it surprises me! Nothing really does surprise me around here anymore, while Admin is sitting down watching the hail of fireworks been fired at each other!

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 195
hey ...i read your same post on other threads...

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 196
i liked flight plan too, the ending was good!! i like when movies give you some twists and turns!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us