The end of the line...

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 34
hey fellas it turns out the 2 12" vmax subs are to loud for my gfs liking lol, so i am probably going to sell them, is ebay a good place or is selling local better

preferably id like to sell them in the box but i dont know if they can be shipped that way safely

erik

Anonymous

Erik....get some cajones....tell the girl to chill...just turn it down when she's in the ride yo.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 480
yeah turn down the amp gains if you have too

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1589
Run a port that fires directly into the groin area of the passengers side, she won't have a problem with the subs then...other than that a preamp or head unit sub control works. If you sell them, I personally prefer selling in person, but Ebay is good as well. Good thing about Ebay is you usually get more $$$ and don't have to give a sales pitch to a guy.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 141
werent those subs going into your gf's car? i thought that was from a previous post or i could just be losing my mind..

Bronze Member
Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 26
if you are selling them, what price were you thinking? im interested in buying.

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 35
they are in her car right now, but i still might use the groin idea lol johnathan

im not sure what id sell them for, i am thinking i might sell the 12s and box and get 1 10 or 12 perfect that has a little better sq and takes up less room

with her tahoe between the tire and box there was no room at all

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 41
LMAO @ Jonathan.....that is classic!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us