How Good R Audiobahn's

Username: Nightmare

Post Number: 9
hey ive heard alot Of stories with audiobahn subs and i wanted to know how good or bad they r?thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 26
Well, all over this board, everyone seems to agree that Audiobahn sucks. Crappy SQ, but I guess they're supposed to be loud. If you just want loud, and now SQ, I suppose they'd be OK. Some people say the Q series is good though.

Bronze Member
Username: Ne0nblakk

Post Number: 27
If you just want loud, and no** SQ, I suppose they'd be OK.

Post Number: 10
so spl is for loudness and sq is for clarity?

Bronze Member
Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 25
yep.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 123
for the price of 1 12" sub from audiobahn you could buy two 12s from a ton of MUCH better companies. even if your just looking for SPL you could find cheaper but better subs. whats your price range and what are you exactly lookin for?

Bronze Member
Username: Cbigchrisb

Post Number: 33
with experience with audiobahn, i wouldnt use it for either. reliability is their main problem to me.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 136
i've used audiobahn and hook up some audiobahn systems...

yes they do get loud but it take way more power to make them get loud than many other subs i've used. (a 600w audiobahn sub getting 600w RMS may only be as loud as a compVR getting 300w!)

they have NO SQ whatsoever! they sound like a monkey beating on a trash can!....scratch that...the monkey would sound better!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i have about 600 to spend on that any opinions would be appreciated thanx

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 137
if you want just some daily driver subs...look at kicker compvrs...they are well within your price range.

also JL w3v2's, adire shivas, and eD's...they are also good....(i would go w/ the shivas ir i where in your shoes...$250 a pair)

ccc
Unregistered guest
The sound quality subs are pretty good IMO. But like someone said, they require alot of rms to make them sound good. In a smaller box the sound quality is good and in a larger ported box they get pretty loud but lose a ton of sq
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us