30 band lanzar any good ??

Bronze Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 19
my friend is trying to sell me an old az 30 band crossover for 150. i dunno if its any good. help!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4547
I'm not a big lanzar fan myself.
If you want a 30-band EQ, look at some of the following instead:
alpine 3401 or 3402
Orion DEQ30 or Concept 97.2
Audiocontrol EQT, EQL, or similar
Kicker has one now as well. forgot the model #.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 885
if thats is an old school lanzar eq then it is very good but dont buy it if it was built after pyramid bought them out

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 886
The shop here locally used to sell the old school lanzar stuff and if you got the high end it was very good i used to own the opti 200 (and my brother had the opti 50 amp just as good) amp they made it was coservatively rated as all their amps were in that line and i have had many other amplifiers from other companies and none have shined in sound quality and bass response as those amps...i know this is not on the original question but the high end stuff they made was well worth the money and has been forgotten as well as their name being ruined since pyramid took them over

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4774
true, some of teh older stuff was actually pretty good.. it's just a matter of being able to find it.. and if that guy is asking a buck fifty for that thing, it seems a bit steep.
look up reviews on that model and see if you can make a counter ofer.

Bronze Member
Username: Whitebread

Post Number: 29
Eclipse makes a 30 band analog one as well.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4824
yup. it's rather nice, too. I almost went with that or zapco's before I settled on the Concept 97.2 from Orion for my car.

Bronze Member
Username: Elecgenius

La Puente, Ca United States

Post Number: 29
yeah---its pretty old. this guy had 3 15 inch solo barics with one old, old fosgate amp running 450 rms to each sub, alpine hu with 4 volt pre, and that lanzar eq, he kiked the crap out of 3 w6 with an mtx 1000 max to each. the eq did like 30 % the difference. way deeper bass and u could feel the bass waves from feet away. that lanzar is heavy as hell too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us