2 different subwoofers 1 monoblock

Username: Butyrkinis

Post Number: 1
Hi, first of all I'm kinda green to audio and stuff.

I have Vibe cbr10 evo(400rms) and MP TUBE 30(240rms or something) subwoofers I know they are terible, but thats what I have for now. They are both connected to Pioneer GM 9601 monoblock ( 1Ω-1200w, 2Ω-800w, 4Ω-500w)

I want to ask is it good that I use them both at the same time, because I believe that they both sound different. My gain is at max level and my frequency is 100hz I believe.

Username: Greg_b

Post Number: 3
I�ve heard over the years not to mix subs but I don�t know if it can cause damage. I�m not familiar with those brands and would guess you�re in Europe based on searching the products. I don�t know if those are decent brands but that�s a pretty legit amp and will blow them especially with the gain cranked. I�d take a look at barevids on YouTube. He has a great video about setting gain and he�s in Britain so more focused on brands available in your area (if I assumed correctly)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Indiana

Post Number: 9143
If you keep the gain turn all the way up you shouldn't have to worry about it for to long lol. Don't mix them. Pick one or the other and put it in a good enclosure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us