Yo

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3839
I posted this in the wrong category the first time. I meant to post here in the subwoofer category, the only active place here. Here copy/paste....

I cant believe this forum is still here! Are there any og members still here? Julian, Brad, Berns, and that's all I can remember right now. Sorry I been drinkin if you can believe that! Plus I'm on my tablet and it's hard as fock to type. Well I'll be in chat if anyone sees this rofl! Does AOL even exist anymore? I been lookin for AIM member baldheadedhoe for a long time now, we had a connection! Well that is all, just ignore this if you don't know me and if you do know me Pm me for dik pics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3840
Damn my register date is '04? And I'm only a gold member? I should be like double triple platinum OG status times infinity plus 1. I mean who else has 11 years + on this forum? Actually I just need a life

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4526
Hey :D

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1490
Wtf twiztid i was in chat no one was there rofl i still check in every few months from time to time just to see whats up. only person i talk to from here still is steve... send me an email at baldheadedhoe@live.com

btw pm sent

Gold Member

Post Number: 3842
Whats up my bean eatin friend! I think I work with your family that just made it across the border. I can't understand them and they keep takin all my white friends jobs. See? And it's fugged up cuz I see all my white friends on my lunch break, they're all workin at the Taco Bell. But besides all this awesome racistness what's up? I am down for an AIM chat tonight! I kijda stopped drinkin for a while but I got bored so I'm back at it, I got some catchin up to do! You know I'm almost 30 now? But at least I'm not as old as Brad is or was. He prolly died wasn't he like 45 ten years ago? Ahhh good ole E, so many memories that I don't remember! Except that fine arrse baldheadedhoe and all the sexeee nudeee pics she/he sent! I still beat it to those pics!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11938
What up Twiz

Username: John2353

Post Number: 1
Try it
http://www.caraudiogiants.com/shop-by-category/speakers/soundstream-sst-20.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video