Car DVD for Kids

Username: Chloe_lin

Post Number: 1
Never thought I'd see the day when I was in the market for one of these, but that day has arrived.

We're looking for a car DVD player to play Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for our daughter while en route in the 4runner. We'd also like to be able to use it in motel rooms.

I don't have any idea what to look for or where to start. What are some reliable, relatively inexpensive options? I know I am not the only SH member with a toddler to entertain while on the road. Please help!

FWIW, she does get the chance to get out of the truck and spend time camping...

Username: Audiojunky21

Post Number: 1
Hey,

I know exactly what you mean, i was in the same situation. Its tough to find a nice looking one that not only works in the car, but you can use in the home. I searched forever and found one here.

http://www.customautoimages.com/9-touch-screen-portable-dvd-headrest-monitor-tab let/

It has a universal mount that mounts to your headrest post for use in the car and comes with a cigarette adapter for power. I just plugged into my center console outlet.

The cool thing is it also has a built in battery that charges and you can detach the dvd player from the bracket and take it with you, and they include a normal house charger that plugs into your wall so you can use it indoors.

I love mine, and my kids fight over it. Im thinking of getting another. Hope this helps you out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us