Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 414
2 12" 2nd gen type r's :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucOTZLsSBmU

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1781
You don't get to see the goods inside sooo...

Silver Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 415
Upload

believer now? lol... and the funny thing is that it was on the TL not RTA, at the dash.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1782
Let's say you did. If two SA-12 can hit 148.5 then arguably is not impossible although extremely hard to do 150 for two Rs.

What seems unreal is pushing 3k to a 600W 2.5" coil sub even for a burp. So did you used liquid nitrogen on them?

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3285
Bad@ss. and its legal. what freq?

I think those R's are 3" coil correct? Done right I can see them taking it for a burp. may eventually come apart mechanically. Heck at work I ometimes get a few good burps out of old door speakers off 120v . or I wire six of them in series and run em til the leads catch on fire..

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3286
Bad@ss. and its legal. what freq?

I think those R's are 3" coil correct? Done right I can see them taking it for a burp. may eventually come apart mechanically. Heck at work I ometimes get a few good burps out of old door speakers off 120v . or I wire six of them in series and run em til the leads catch on fire..

Silver Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 416
those subs were actually 2" voice coil believe it or not. yes they looked like they were gonna pop. they were both brand new out of the box second burp of the day. first burp was a 149.7 and had some pushers on the roof and side windows for the second run. 52hz for both runs. as you can tell, each burp was about 3-5 seconds long. they are amazing subs for what they were.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us