Then go f_ck yourself, Twiz

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3351
that's kind of g@y Yanks

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3797
Oh yay a thread with my name in the title!! I feel so special and its nice to see that some people think about me from time to time! lol

Zack-I got your message but I dont know anyone looking for any audio equipment right now. I will ask around for ya though and let you know if I hear anything. What are your asking prices on the stuff? Maybe i can make a little dough off of you lol

Yanks-I will f_ck myself but only if you will join in bud ;) Oh and Julian has to be with us too!

Username: Zack_kraus

Post Number: 2
im looking to get 400 total that includes the apline type x 12 - 6 months old alpine mrp m1000 8 months old still under warranty through xtreme sound and a stinger spv44 dry cell i think thats a pretty fair price if you have anymore questions text is much easier for me sir i appreciate it

Post Number: 3
if its not a fair price give me suggestions on what to sell it at

Gold Member

Post Number: 3799
You would probably sell your stuff easier if you sold it seperatly. Im not sure what that stuff is going for used but I would look around on ebay at the used ones and base your price of that. Why not list the stuff on CACO or CA? You could sell it alot faster there then selling locally. But then again if you sell it locally you would probably get more money out of it and wouldnt have to deal with the whole shipping hassle. Post them on craigslist and if you do that be sure to add $50-75 more to you asking price b/c you know people will try to talk you down anyways lol.

What vehicle was that Stinger battery in? I just did a quick search on it and the dimensions seemed pretty small and the battery in my Honda is pretty small so I wonder if it would fit in my car. The battery in my car now is about 4 years old and Ill be needing a new one soon. I just bought the car about a month ago so I havent really had time or money to invest in a new batt. but I know Im going to need one. Whats your bottom dollar on just the battery for a local pickup? And how did you like the battery,how old is it,and what is the voltage on now?

Post Number: 4
yea trying to avoid shipping and all that nonsense and the battery is mounted in the back of my s10 behind the seat and just let me know via text if you'd be interested in it i know you have or had a s10 haven't been on here in awhile but the battery would definitely fit up front in my s10

Gold Member

Post Number: 3800
I sold my S10 I have a Civic now. But like I said Ill be needing a battery soon so can you give me your bottom dollar on it? If you dont want to list it here just PM me.

Post Number: 5
make me an offer man i dont like that lowest price thing and if the offer is worth while i will give you an audioque hdc3 15 basket and motor that my buddy unwound the voice coil on for free
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us