Anyone needs some speakers?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3794
I have some Pioneer 6x9s and 5.25" coaxials I need to get rid of if anyone is interested. They were in the Civic I just bought and I have my Crescendo components for up front and Ive got plans for my rear too lol! So I dont need either sets of these speakers. Both sets look and sound fine. The car they were in has 6.5" openings in the front doors and the dumbA put 5.25" in there,they didnt even cover the hole and were only held on by 3 screws,barely lol. But they sounded OK,I mean you cant excpect too much from 5.25s anyways,the 6x9s actually sounded pretty good,they had some decent bass and were kinda loud just from my HU power. Well if anyone is interested let me know and Ill give some more specs or you can just find them on CACO or CA Im too lazy to post the links plus no one will probably even read this post since E is fuggin dead. Anyways umm yea I haz somes Pio speakers fo sizzale,so Huwwy up an buy! Julian will love you long time and do free sucky sucky all day!

Silver Member
Username: Dloco486

Post Number: 226
I need a set of 6x9's but the holes in my rear panels are pretty shallow my last 6x9 wouldnt fit. how big is the magnet and will they fit in a shallow hole? are they 2,3,or 4 ways?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3795
The 6x9s already sold,sorry. They actually sold within a few hours of me listing them on CACO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us