Need some help on what to do??

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN. La F..., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 627
Hello!! Hope everyone had a great christmas... I have a 09' pt cruizer and I have a 18" audio que hd3 and I also have a 15" treo ssx and I have a 12" kicker L7 IN A Kicker single 12 box. I havnt started on head unit or door speaks ect. I have a Lanzar OPTI DRIVE 2000D and thats the only amp I have at this time.. I bought the 18 off of a good friend that had it in a s10 blazer and it sounded amazing! The same box will not fit in the pt.. Im without any kind of box for the treo and I want a bit more than a single l7... I really love the spl but now that i turned 40 Im into a little sq too..lol please any suggestions would sure be welcomed! I also have 4- 8" TRUE BASS Subs but idk??? HELP!!!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6045
That amp is decent and can run the AQ. Just have someone build a new box for it, to spec (maybe longer and narrower) to fit the PT. Not sure what the dilemma is?

Then sell me the SSX for $100 shipped, and we're all set

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1112
Give me the dims of the box that fits your car and I will give a suggestion for a SQ subwoofer that will work well on that space.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN. La F..., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 630
I dont know what to measure to figure exactly what size box i can actually use or have?? I need something that the ssx 15" or the AQ 18" some justice!! I will also have 4 of the 8" TRUE BASS subs and each sub requires a cu. ft. so idk!!!

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1120
What is needed is lenght,height depth that you have available for use in your trunk, with that info I could tell you which of those subs you mention will work the best.

Bronze Member
Username: John253a

Aust.

Post Number: 94
dont mix the subs, just pick 1 type/size and stick with that
it will sound and perform better
aq 18" 6cubes at 38hz with 8" aero ports with 96" of port area
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us