Anybody like bass here?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3648
I think it's funny how pretty much all of the regulars here got sick of bass and their systems at the same time.

What turned everyone away? I kind of want a little something in my car, but the price adds up quick, even for a little system.

Kind of just making a thread to see how everyone's doing (If anyone still comes here), and what's new with everyone.

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 699
Maybe this thread will hint you!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/694334.html

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4453
I still have all the same stuff. I don't plan on getting rid of anything and just don't see the need to buy new stuff. My 780 is starting to act up a little... sometimes it turns off randomly, so I might have to get a new HU soon.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3314
I'm still in the game been here since 05. What turn me away for a min was buying a house, getting married and having two kids. Everything seems to be going back to normal. Been working on my avy drop it and got some sick rims. I'll be putting 3 re xxx soon.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3649
"Maybe this thread will hint you!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/694334.html"

F*ck you Joe.

"I still have all the same stuff. I don't plan on getting rid of anything and just don't see the need to buy new stuff. My 780 is starting to act up a little... sometimes it turns off randomly, so I might have to get a new HU soon."

Yeah mine was starting to act up too before I got rid of it. Surprised you still visit the forums.

"I'm still in the game been here since 05. What turn me away for a min was buying a house, getting married and having two kids. Everything seems to be going back to normal. Been working on my avy drop it and got some sick rims. I'll be putting 3 re xxx soon."

Damn, are you talking about the 04-05 XXX? And was your username always Silver-N-Black? Never saw your username before.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3572
i'm currently running a temp system of 2 idmax 12's off my arc 4000se @ 4ohm. the box is way too small for them but it will do for $20..

as soon as i install my 300a alt and pick up an xs d3100 i will be putting an lms ultra in

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25168
For those truly in love with bass will find a way to grow with it in to their next hobby. I've loved the "thump thump" for 20 + years. Started in my car, moved into my home as HT.

You find love where you can.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12155
I have zero bass these days. The only bass and quality music I get is when I listen to my iPhone on my Dre Beats lol.

How are all the regulars doing?? Btw, SS this year anyone? Will be very exclusive if anyone is interested again.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17066
took a rest since Oct last yr from doing between 150-153 dbs in spl comps for about 3-4yrs in a row , will be back at it next yr

bought a newer wagon a few mths ago but havent put in a system as yet , currently listening to a temp pioneer aftermarket hu playing 2 stock 6.5" doors speakers _ lol

but for my birthday in december im going to install a new dvd "SQish\SQL" system in my new ride ...

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1585
I'm still rockin plenty of bass, but with less traffic on here i got kinda bored and I been busy with school and all that jazz. I've done some new stuff, but I dont have a decent camera and I never think to post up some pics.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3736
Sure I like bass but I like me some fried catfish better! Or some Tilapia or Salmon patties! Yum

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 703
I guess it would be better if you dismissed random posts Snow, that kind of reply really just speaks highly of you.

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

New Ipswich, NH USA

Post Number: 342
hmm... Yanks i would be down for it again

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3225
"Sure I like bass but I like me some fried catfish better! Or some Tilapia or Salmon patties! Yum"

Man I love crappie or any small panfish. and walleye! IF I eat bass, the best ones are the ones under 12" imo. I still like good ol catfish too

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3226
Im afraid this much bass may shatter all my windows...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 749
Slappin da bass mon! Im not a regular regular in the regular sense but im regularly on here since the regulars dropped off. I built my first ported box ? For 2 L7s with the help of E. I sold those, then bought a new car, so no bass yet. I just bought a solo-x 18 needs a recone and box for my hatchback. But, like wingman, im rockin the HT inside my 28' camper trailer with the Atari 2600 on the flatscreen FTW

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3315
Damn, are you talking about the 04-05 XXX? And was your username always Silver-N-Black? Never saw your username before.

Yep we are talking about the 04-05. I changed my username a few weeks back.

-Lowlife-

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 517
Got a 05 RE XXX 12D2 needs a tinsel fixed, also a Visonik V900XD 1500W amp. No box or much else besides a deck & component amp. I make bass beats more than I listen to bass nowadays but I'm trying to put something together for my Alero trunk with a 2k amp. Been looking at so many plots its rediculous how much you learn about why one sub is better in whatever box than another sub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3737
"I guess it would be better if you dismissed random posts Snow, that kind of reply really just speaks highly of you."

lol no one cares about Snow or what he has to say lmao

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3650
For real,

F*ck Snow.

Even though this is probably the thread of the year.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3651
But it's nice that a lot of the regulars are still here. It's nice to hear from all of you guys.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1438
Anyone tried sour diesel? f&cks u up.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1439
Oh my bad i thought the title said anyone like grass here.

Sup snow
sup steve
sup yankee

Gold Member

Post Number: 3738
Anyone here smoked that legal stuff called Head Trip? Ive never tried it but a few nights ago my girl smoked like 2 regular sized bowls from a small/medium glass pipe and she was freakin out. She was so fucced up she started crying lol. I guess it was making her hallucinate. Its like $10 a gram and it clearly says on the package "not intended for human consumption" but people still smoke the shitt. I wonder what the hell is in it that makes you hallucinate or gets you high?

Oh and have you all heard about people smoking these bath salts? I heard about this from a friend and didnt beleive him until I seen something about it on the news. Apparently some dumbasses are getting some kind of bath salts and smokin the little rocks like crack and snorting it. A couple people died from smoking it too. What I wanna know is who the hell thought to even smoke bath salt and try to get high from it? And whats in the shitt that gets you high? Crazy azz world we live in. Damn junkies will smoke anything to try an catch a buzz. Not me Ill stick to real deal crack

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 2084
i float around, just finishing up school, been chilling with a group of local bass heads. i just dont know what i wanna do with my car, but i will post pic's to the E-family when i do.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 750
"Bath salts" is just a name they give it to market it. They gotta call it something, and they sure n the hell can't call it halucinagenic toot powder! just like the synthetic mariwanna, is called herbal incense. It is like high grade, but is faster-acting and more of a psychadelic head trip than a thc-induced body high. It takes some getting used to. Or so I've heard...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us