Hooking up an AudioPhazer questions

Username: Bah

Post Number: 3
Well first I suppose that I should describe what an audiophazer is because it seems that nobody has heard of them or seen them.... anywhere Iv ever talked about it. Basically its a sound effects machine that can add effects to your music, in the users manual it says that it can so drastically change a song that it will sound completely different to you and still sound good, as well as make the music seem to spin around your head, so basically its an LSD trip without the expensive drugs =P
Anyways, there are 2 sets of 2 rca jacks on the back, Input and output, Where do I get the input from? Do I put the audiophazer between my speakers and my cd player or my amp and my cd player? Currently I have my speakers powered by only the cd player, but noticed that there is a set of Output jacks right next to the input on my amplifier, is that for speakers? or is it for having 2 amps set up on the same system?
There is also a question with the wiring of the component itself, Im building this system in my 1965 chevy impala so the wiring is sort of bare-bones. Is it safe or recommended to splice the power wire to the same power wire I have my cd player on? Same goes for the backup power wire, or should I run new power and backup wires specifically for this audiophazer?
I appriciate any help you can give me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us