Want to buy Diamond Audio D6 amplifier

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3697
Product I'm looking for:
I am looking for mainly, a D6 300.4 just b/c it matches my D6 1000.1 in size perfect! Or I am looking for a D6 600.4 b/c it is from the same series of D6s which I think was back in '05? The D6 600.4 is a little bit longer than my 1000.1 but it still has the same style case. In the next series of D6s,in '08 the casees changed slighlty. That being said I would also be interested in a D6 450.2 (i can get this one from ebay BNIB for $130 shipped so must be cheaper than that) or even maybe a D6 700.4. I would really really prefer a D6 300.4 but I have been looking everywhere and cant seem to find one,Ive been checking ebay almost dailt for around 2months and they never pop up!!!

Budget:
Post a price if you have a D6 300.4,D6 600.4,or a D6 700.4

If you have a D6 450.2 it will need to be less than $130 shipped,otherwise I can get a BNIB one from ebay for that price,and they have more than 10 in stock so I think they'll be on there for a while.

Condition:
New is always good but I dont really wanna have to pay the new price tag either so A decent shape used one will do me just fine! As long is it works and all channels work properly.

Time Frame (if applicable):
No rush. Cuz Im sure no one has any of these anyways. I may just end up getting that BNIB D6 450.2 even tho it bugs me that the case design is slighlty different than my D6 amp but then again it is a great price so I dunno.

Other info
I have a used but 100% working condition Clarion DPX2250 2ch amp that I could trade plus cash on my end,how much cash depends on what amp you have. If anyone might happen to be interested in that. Or if someone wants more info on that Clarion I may consider selling it,jus let me know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3698
You know you all cant even say W,T,B take out the commas,on this forum? But its perfectly fine to say fucked and WTF lol This forum is fucked up!!!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5499
How bout a d3 400.4?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3707
No thanks Marc. It would have to be a D6 series,just because I would want it to match my other D6. But I am not really looking for one anymore. I dont really have the money for one at the moment.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 683
What does w.t.b mean??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3708
Want/wanting
To
Buy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us